Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request: Change Modes in RR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Request: Change Modes in RR

    I have a quick question for you. In RoadRunner I would like to be able to go from my music player to video, GPS, and all the other categories. How can I do this using navivoice? I saw there was something about changing mode, but I couldn't get that to work. I also figured out that saying "close Road Runner" will take me back to the main screen of the program instead of just closing it, but at that point I would love to be able to go into video, or GPS, or any of the other areas.

    -David
    http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/djpm05/sig.jpg

  • #2
    Originally posted by ATXaccord05
    I have a quick question for you. In RoadRunner I would like to be able to go from my music player to video, GPS, and all the other categories. How can I do this using navivoice? I saw there was something about changing mode, but I couldn't get that to work. I also figured out that saying "close Road Runner" will take me back to the main screen of the program instead of just closing it, but at that point I would love to be able to go into video, or GPS, or any of the other areas.

    -David
    Wow! Another David...

    Anyways, I still haven't implemented the GPS, DVD, ETC into NaviVoice.

    Also, the close roar runner crashes it if used to exit it
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

    1995 Lexus SC300

    Comment


    • #3
      I did notice that:P Please tell me when you update that feature, I'd love it
      http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/djpm05/sig.jpg

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ATXaccord05
        I did notice that:P Please tell me when you update that feature, I'd love it
        I'll update it when I get the chance
        PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

        1995 Lexus SC300

        Comment


        • #5
          Thank you David:P
          http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/djpm05/sig.jpg

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ATXaccord05
            Thank you David:P
            Np

            I hope to work on it on Friday.
            PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
            GammaControl v2.4
            SKINbedder v3

            1995 Lexus SC300

            Comment


            • #7
              <p val="535">change to radio mode</p>
              <p val="536">change to video</p>
              <p val="537">change to G P S</p>
              <p val="538">change to D V D</p>
              <p val="539">change to LIST</p>
              <p val="523">playlist select</p>

              Those are the commands for RR in the new version. Anything else?
              PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

              1995 Lexus SC300

              Comment


              • #8
                I added those commands, and when I say them navivoice recognizes them, but it doesn't actually do anything. I have the version from 02/20/05 and I have used the command while in another mod (in music saying "change to D V D") and from the main screen. Navivoice is getting the correct command "538", Road Runner just doesn't appear to be doing anything with it. Any ideas of what i could be doing wrong? By the way, the only other than I request is for you to accept more money from me once I can send it

                -David
                http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/djpm05/sig.jpg

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ATXaccord05
                  I added those commands, and when I say them navivoice recognizes them, but it doesn't actually do anything. I have the version from 02/20/05 and I have used the command while in another mod (in music saying "change to D V D") and from the main screen. Navivoice is getting the correct command "538", Road Runner just doesn't appear to be doing anything with it. Any ideas of what i could be doing wrong? By the way, the only other than I request is for you to accept more money from me once I can send it

                  -David
                  Those commands will be in the next version. The next version should be out by monday. Not that many changes though
                  PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                  GammaControl v2.4
                  SKINbedder v3

                  1995 Lexus SC300

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ooooh, got it.
                    http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/djpm05/sig.jpg

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ATXaccord05
                      ooooh, got it.


                      So, any other things you want? I'm thinking of asking the computer how fast I'm driving
                      PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                      GammaControl v2.4
                      SKINbedder v3

                      1995 Lexus SC300

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        that would be really nice I am hoping that guino can impliment some kinda search tool, because with 20GB+ of music, it would be nice to have a small search where you type in a letter, and it narrows it down, and if that worked with navivoice, I would love that, but that may be a while away.
                        http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/djpm05/sig.jpg

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ATXaccord05
                          that would be really nice I am hoping that guino can impliment some kinda search tool, because with 20GB+ of music, it would be nice to have a small search where you type in a letter, and it narrows it down, and if that worked with navivoice, I would love that, but that may be a while away.
                          It probably is a while away. Databases aren't that easy
                          PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                          GammaControl v2.4
                          SKINbedder v3

                          1995 Lexus SC300

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            it seems like guino is adding that kind of feature into Road Runner, just not though ID3 tags (which I like better, it just goes by filename)
                            http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/djpm05/sig.jpg

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ATXaccord05
                              it seems like guino is adding that kind of feature into Road Runner, just not though ID3 tags (which I like better, it just goes by filename)
                              I dunno....

                              Having hell with the frodo pause though
                              PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                              GammaControl v2.4
                              SKINbedder v3

                              1995 Lexus SC300

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X