Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extend mute time?

Hello really enjoying NaviVoice!

Question, is there a way to increase the mute time when speaking to the carputer voice? I would like to be able to speak and then hear the voice before the music comes back on.
    2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
    2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
    Sound Stage
    Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

NaviVoice will pause if you have FP as the player. In the next versioin I made how long it will pause for be configurable.
    Problem with RR is that I haven't figured out how to get if it is playing or paused, and then say if its paused I would make it play when it is talking
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

I am using FP , looking forward to the adjustable pause
      2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
      Sound Stage
      Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

Originally posted by -zip-
        I am using FP , looking forward to the adjustable pause
        Did you enable the setting in the config program in the first place? It should pause it and then wait 1/2 a second before starting the song again. The pause feature is already build in, you just have to enable it Configuration of lause length coming in next version
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Yep I have the pause enabled, but need to lengthen it or speak really quick lol.
          Sound Stage
          Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

Yep I have the pause enabled, but need to lengthen it or speak really quick lol.
            Ok, good. But you don't hear the music when SAPI is speaking, correct?
            GammaControl v2.4
            SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

correct
              Sound Stage
              Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

correct
                Good. I have a felling that you'll like the next version

Any other feature requests?
                GammaControl v2.4
                SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

I am trying to understand how to integrate other programs, how to work the xml and ini files. I have 3-4 other GPS applications, all have thier own strengths. Also would like to get Mame and SNES roms going.

Going to try and tackle this tonight, but I dont quite understand how you set this up. I have read the documentation but dont understand. Dont know what the spyware application is?

I changed the Voice name to Amiee (Crystal AT&T voice) that was easy.

Perhaps a front end to help us non-coders ?

Still this is an excellent program and the saftey factor is HUGE!
                  Sound Stage
                  Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

I am trying to understand how to integrate other programs, how to work the xml and ini files. I have 3-4 other GPS applications, all have thier own strengths. Also would like to get Mame and SNES roms going.

Going to try and tackle this tonight, but I dont quite understand how you set this up. I have read the documentation but dont understand. Dont know what the spyware application is?

I changed the Voice name to Amiee (Crystal AT&T voice) that was easy.

Perhaps a front end to help us non-coders ?

Still this is an excellent program and the saftey factor is HUGE!
                    I started this program so that I wouldn't end up wrapping my car around a tree. From what people tell me, the trees always win

What are the other GPS apps that you use? NaviVoice currently supports Ninja Monkey's Map Monkey, iGuidance 2, and Routis 2004. What else do you want supported?

A Front-end for what? I've already got the config program. And the NaviVoice program is hidden for a reason

What do you want to do with ROMS?
                    GammaControl v2.4
                    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

I would like to :

Amiee?
                      .. listening

Open Super Nintendo

Amies says:
                      Opening Super Nintendo (opens emulator)

(then my son can pick which game he would like to play)

Other GPS
                      Microsoft Street and Trips

So I picked IGuidance to work with Frodo embedded , I would also like to get Map Monkey to work as well with voice outside of Frodo.
                      Sound Stage
                      Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

I would like to :

Amiee?
                        .. listening

Open Super Nintendo

Amies says:
                        Opening Super Nintendo (opens emulator)

(then my son can pick which game he would like to play)

Other GPS
                        Microsoft Street and Trips

So I picked IGuidance to work with Frodo embedded , I would also like to get Map Monkey to work as well with voice outside of Frodo.
                        MS S&T isn't the best for developers... its not made for incar nav.

About the nintendo stuff: its doable. Add the emulator as an external app based on the examples. Then you can make macros for the functions
                        GammaControl v2.4
                        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Thanks!
                          Sound Stage
                          Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

Thanks!
                            No problem

New version should be out by tomorrow.
                            GammaControl v2.4
                            SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

hey 0l33l, i been meaning to ask this, and just saw mention with the emulator...can you have navivoice control any other apps? it'd be great if i could use it for my hvac program. i was going to code it in myself but why reinvent the wheel when you've already laid groundwork...anything i would need to implement on my side of the code to make it work better? thanks
                              Mazdaspeed Car Computer
                              gotta redo it all

Comment

Working...
                              X