Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a good button mic?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • a good button mic?

    I know that the logitech's are good, but they are kinda big. AND I was thinking if you use a button mic, you can clip it to your shirt or put it back on its little cradle.

    Anyone know of a good one with canceling abilities?
    2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
    2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
    Sound Stage
    Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

  • #2
    Originally posted by -zip-
    I know that the logitech's are good, but they are kinda big. AND I was thinking if you use a button mic, you can clip it to your shirt or put it back on its little cradle.

    Anyone know of a good one with canceling abilities?
    A bluetooth headset

    The base of the 1/8" logitech has nothing in it (don't know if the same about the USB version). You can easily remove the base. My guess is that its also easy to remove the actual MIC from the logitech, but I can't guarantee that.
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

    1995 Lexus SC300

    Comment


    • #3
      I bought this peice of crap > http://www.officemax.com/max/solutio...BlockOID=47591

      It works very, very well if you have your hands cupped around the microphone and no music is playing. YMMV. It's worth about the 3 bucks I paid for it.
      MyMedia Website

      Comment


      • #4
        Omar
        2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
        2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
        Sound Stage
        Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 0l33l
          A bluetooth headset

          The base of the 1/8" logitech has nothing in it (don't know if the same about the USB version). You can easily remove the base. My guess is that its also easy to remove the actual MIC from the logitech, but I can't guarantee that.
          hmmm hacking mics is fun . OK will try that first Muahahaha

          Oh btw thanks for the IGuidance fix. NaviVoice is now humming along..

          Now to dig deeper into this awsome program.
          2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
          2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
          Sound Stage
          Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by omar
            I bought this peice of crap > http://www.officemax.com/max/solutio...BlockOID=47591

            It works very, very well if you have your hands cupped around the microphone and no music is playing. YMMV. It's worth about the 3 bucks I paid for it.
            I had that mic before. It still worked ok until I decided t osee what is made of
            Originally posted by -zip-
            hmmm hacking mics is fun . OK will try that first Muahahaha

            Oh btw thanks for the IGuidance fix. NaviVoice is now humming along..

            Now to dig deeper into this awsome program.
            Explore the XML file. For instance, if you don't have IG embedded, you can run it FULLSCREEN!
            PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
            GammaControl v2.4
            SKINbedder v3

            1995 Lexus SC300

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 0l33l
              A bluetooth headset

              The base of the 1/8" logitech has nothing in it (don't know if the same about the USB version). You can easily remove the base. My guess is that its also easy to remove the actual MIC from the logitech, but I can't guarantee that.
              i got the usb one $31 and just hacked it to peices so now i can install it in the A pillar. it has a circit board on the base.
              Attached Files
              1990 Jeep Cherokee
              2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
              2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

              Comment


              • #8
                Niiice ok gonna try that with the non-usb one
                2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
                2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
                Sound Stage
                Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yea it would probaly be a lot easier with non usb since you probably dont need to extend the cables.
                  1990 Jeep Cherokee
                  2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
                  2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Sweet! Thanks for the pics

                    Now I know that the USB mic has a PCB.
                    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                    GammaControl v2.4
                    SKINbedder v3

                    1995 Lexus SC300

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 0l33l
                      Sweet! Thanks for the pics

                      Now I know that the USB mic has a PCB.
                      NP! your software works great im gona install the mic tomarrow and IGuidance is coming tomarrow to. so i should be able to fully use it
                      1990 Jeep Cherokee
                      2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
                      2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by WebDog
                        NP! your software works great im gona install the mic tomarrow and IGuidance is coming tomarrow to. so i should be able to fully use it
                        Sweet! I did get your IM, but I couldn't reply because mom was home If you have questions just post them
                        PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                        GammaControl v2.4
                        SKINbedder v3

                        1995 Lexus SC300

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 0l33l
                          Sweet! I did get your IM, but I couldn't reply because mom was home If you have questions just post them
                          haha your mommy dont let you chat?
                          1990 Jeep Cherokee
                          2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
                          2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by WebDog
                            haha your mommy dont let you chat?
                            No, she doesn't know that I chat
                            PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                            GammaControl v2.4
                            SKINbedder v3

                            1995 Lexus SC300

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              webdog ... did you ever get this installed in your a pillar? I'd like to see some pics if you did.

                              Just got the non USB version in and will be finding a place to install it this weekend i hope.
                              My JeepPC Install

                              "there are no stupid questions, just stupid people."

                              "it's been agreed the whole world stinks so no one's taking showers anymore"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X