Download NaviVoice v1.7

New in this version:
    Do everything that you can do with a skin with your voice in road runner
    So now you can do the whole playlist and everything else with voice
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Its about time, been sitting here on the computer all day waiting for this. Ill check it out in the morning. I thought it would be a good idea to remove a jumper with a flat head screwdriver while teh computer was running. The manual says no, the brain says no, but the mind said don't worry about. Never listen to yourself. Ill check out when I swap this out. What sucks is I put it on ebay so i had to fix it. At least it was just the audio out, and was screwing with it becasue of my same mic problems and other sound problems.
    Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

Comment

Originally posted by clean customs
      Its about time, been sitting here on the computer all day waiting for this.

Ill check it out in the morning. I thought it would be a good idea to remove a jumper with a flat head screwdriver while teh computer was running. The manual says no, the brain says no, but the mind said don't worry about. Never listen to yourself. Ill check out when I swap this out. What sucks is I put it on ebay so i had to fix it. At least it was just the audio out, and was screwing with it becasue of my same mic problems and other sound problems.
      Sorry to hear about your problems.
      GammaControl v2.4
      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Sorry for the silly Q, but what is exactly NaviVoice?

Comment

search buddy.

Comment

Common.... cant you gimme the tag line?

Comment

Originally posted by omernesh
              Sorry for the silly Q, but what is exactly NaviVoice?
              http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=42191
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

1) on "open navi" it also sends command "alt+f+x"
                2) feature - have a window tell me what it thinks i said, instead of the number
                3) disable typing letter/numbers when it thinks I say them.
                4) let go of shift!

i've attached my .xml and .ini
                Attached Files

Comment

i was just kidding you

Comment

Originally posted by phita23
                    1) on "open navi" it also sends command "alt+f+x"
                    2) feature - have a window tell me what it thinks i said, instead of the number
                    3) disable typing letter/numbers when it thinks I say them.
                    4) let go of shift!

i've attached my .xml and .ini
                    1) I'll look into it.
                    2) Not easy, but I hope I can pull something up... it'll just put down the "# - Command".
                    3) Adjust your sensitivity settings.
                    4) Windows won't let me do it. All the other key combos work.
                    GammaControl v2.4
                    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
                      1) I'll look into it.
                      2) Not easy, but I hope I can pull something up... it'll just put down the "# - Command".
                      3) Adjust your sensitivity settings.
                      4) Windows won't let me do it. All the other key combos work.

3) Can I just disable typing letter by letter?

Is this the kind of feedback you're looking for? I'll try to brainstorm some more

Comment

Originally posted by phita23
                        3) Can I just disable typing letter by letter?

Is this the kind of feedback you're looking for? I'll try to brainstorm some more
                        3) you can do that by deleteing the letter references in the XML file.

Yeh, this is the kind feedback that helps
                        GammaControl v2.4
                        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

I finally got a chance to open 7 after redoing my entire system with that sound problem. I must have installed something that was hurting the machine, but its fine now.
                          Anyway, I finally realized I could do so much more now with the macros. I don't know if they were there before and I just didn't notice or was too happy about what I could already do, but I understand I can do shortcut keys to do things. Freakin awesome. I was happy with what i could do, but now I can control the TV as well. I can create macros!! Man, I don't know if Im going to be able to stop adding.

Maybe I didn't read this in the last release, or if it was there, but why is program_title455=Winamp v1.x. Just curious why its not notepad anymore.
                          thanks again for all the work, hope to have some money for you soon.
                          Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

Comment

Originally posted by clean customs
                            I finally got a chance to open 7 after redoing my entire system with that sound problem. I must have installed something that was hurting the machine, but its fine now.
                            Anyway, I finally realized I could do so much more now with the macros. I don't know if they were there before and I just didn't notice or was too happy about what I could already do, but I understand I can do shortcut keys to do things. Freakin awesome. I was happy with what i could do, but now I can control the TV as well. I can create macros!! Man, I don't know if Im going to be able to stop adding.

Maybe I didn't read this in the last release, or if it was there, but why is program_title455=Winamp v1.x. Just curious why its not notepad anymore.
                            thanks again for all the work, hope to have some money for you soon.
                            Glad that you are enjoying the macros. There is this one macro that we figured out doesn't work, but its because of windows (shift + home)

the title455 is different because I was testing it out with winamp
                            GammaControl v2.4
                            SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
                              Glad that you are enjoying the macros. There is this one macro that we figured out doesn't work, but its because of windows (shift + home)

the title455 is different because I was testing it out with winamp
                              Should I change the title455 back? Or keep it like it is. Does your voice say frado instead of frodo? Mine does. Would you like a donation of Anjali? I highly recommend it. It als has two other voices as well that are pretty clean.
                              Oh yea, what are places and why do I have them? I havent' found anything that explained why I would add a place to it. The favorites I use, but I don't know what places do. One favor too, can you give me a sample line for playing a audio file when I say something. I could probably figure it out, but I am overwhelmed with what I am doing now.

The next version of NaviVoice is a merge program for previous xml and ini files.
                              later

Comment

Working...
                              X