Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GPS mode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GPS mode

    When i try to open gps mode i get a error i ahve aInav 2.0 installed.

    NAVIVOICE is runing a lil slow on the VIA lol, Like i talk to it then it sits for a second them responds. any way to improve that?
    Attached Files
    1990 Jeep Cherokee
    2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
    2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

  • #2
    Originally posted by WebDog
    When i try to open gps mode i get a error i ahve aInav 2.0 installed.

    NAVIVOICE is runing a lil slow on the VIA lol, Like i talk to it then it sits for a second them responds. any way to improve that?
    "GPS mode" is for road runner when it is open. If its not open then it will give u that error. To open igudiance, just say open navigation. If you want it embedded when RR is running, say GPS mode.

    Now you know why I don't want a VIA
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

    1995 Lexus SC300

    Comment


    • #3
      ok well that works, the whole system is still verry buggy on my computer. il have to vnc into it from my laptop so i can get it debuged lol. "kicks myself for not installing a aux override switch"

      Well ill have a few days this weekend in palm dessert to do that so...
      1990 Jeep Cherokee
      2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
      2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by WebDog
        ok well that works, the whole system is still verry buggy on my computer. il have to vnc into it from my laptop so i can get it debuged lol. "kicks myself for not installing a aux override switch"

        Well ill have a few days this weekend in palm dessert to do that so...
        Hope that NaviVoice isn't the bug on the system RR can be a bit buggy sometimes.
        PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

        1995 Lexus SC300

        Comment


        • #5
          i think its a combination, buggy rr skins, via and NAI lol im gona do a ton of registry hacks this weekend so i should speed it up a bit.
          "i hope"
          1990 Jeep Cherokee
          2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
          2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by WebDog
            i think its a combination, buggy rr skins, via and NAI lol im gona do a ton of registry hacks this weekend so i should speed it up a bit.
            "i hope"
            Good luck
            PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
            GammaControl v2.4
            SKINbedder v3

            1995 Lexus SC300

            Comment

            Working...
            X