No announcement yet.

Random response instead of "listening"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random response instead of "listening"?

Is there a way to generate a random response to Listening from your computer voice?

like:

Amiee?

Amiee says .. listening

but randomly from a list:

listening
    Yes?
    Yes Master?
    FU!
    I am sleeping go away
    etc etc

BTW that logitech mic works excellent!!
    2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
    2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
    Sound Stage
    Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

good idea
    MII 6000; 256 MB; lilliput touchscreen; 40GB; bluetooth SE 68i; software still experimenting switched from mediacar to frodopayer, phonecontrol, destinator 3 (NM), and others.
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31991

Comment

I thought It'd be cool to incorporate some randomness throughout the voice systems. For example, in Routis the voice files are just .wav files that are used as needed by the nav system. I was thinking about scheduling a small batch job that would copy a few sets of commands overwriting the existing wavs. That way you would randomly replace "make a U turn" with "You're going the wrong way, turn around!" or some other phrase.
      In regards to Navivoice, I'd like to expand it's use in two ways:

1. I'd like to verbally start a Word document, dictate to it, then close it. Then later, select (verbally) from a list of document names read to me, and have the document spoken.

2. Along with the random responses mentioned above, I'd like to have an "artificial intelligence" type of conversation with the system. Get coding David!
      Epia-M II M10000 Nehemiah WinXP sp2 Travla C134 case Carnetix 1260 power Xenarc 700TS XM Direct Toslink Extigy USB 5.1 Garmin GPS18 Linksys 802.11g wireless Nokia 6230 Bluetooth Memphis Amps Focal Speakers Frontend: RoadRunner

Comment

^
        Get coding David!
        2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
        2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
        Sound Stage
        Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

thats a good idea
          肚子笑痛了
          S60 Install

Comment

Good ideas... but you guys are going to have to wait till I start totally recoding the project.

Going to be starting over with an XML base. Should be much faster, hopefull smaller footprint, etc
            PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
            GammaControl v2.4
            SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
            X