what happend with FP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happend with FP?

Hey Mr. 0l33l how is that in release 1.5 and 1.7 everything refers to roadronner in the player commands???? I say "Ply" and give me an error ;cause I don;t have RR so then say opening frodo and nothing happen...
    if I have frodo open and say play it repply "no recipient found".

so what up?? (I unziped version 1.3 to compare..... and don't know what to do)
    RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
    We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Originally posted by thanatos106
    Hey Mr. 0l33l how is that in release 1.5 and 1.7 everything refers to roadronner in the player commands???? I say "Ply" and give me an error ;cause I don;t have RR so then say opening frodo and nothing happen...
    if I have frodo open and say play it repply "no recipient found".

so what up?? (I unziped version 1.3 to compare..... and don't know what to do)
    You need to set up the music player to point to Frodo. Go to the INI and I think its setting 406. Make the main one point to FP
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

So I changed the main media player from RR to Fp and it works good...
      Then my question is how to call "G P S mode" "radio mode" and even menu with navi .... cause I said the words and no answer.....

thanks brother.

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Comment

So I changed the main media player from RR to Fp and it works good...
        Then my question is how to call "G P S mode" "radio mode" and even menu with navi .... cause I said the words and no answer.....

thanks brother.
        That's probably because those are RR only commands. Frodo hasn't given me the ability to access them yet. That should all change with the release of XXXXX and take4 And then will be the wait for my new version
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

thanks a lot .................

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Comment

thanks a lot .................
            Anytime
            GammaControl v2.4
            SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

This program is great. It works perfect for me. I was wondering though if I would be able to add in a command that only gives a voice confirm back without any actions. For example I want to say something like who is a pimp and have the computer respond back saying “you are” This would be for entertainment purposes. Is this possible? If so how? Thank You
              7" TouchScreen Carputer
              Rockford Fosgate 1501BD and Rockford 551s
              12" MTX 9500 in a SS* or a 12" Brahma in a SS*
              ZAPCO COMPONENTS in front and RFs in rear
              2 YellowTops and a 200amp Iraggi Alternator
              *Snell Shell box from nolteaudio.com

Comment

Originally posted by Playerbeat
                For example I want to say something like who is a pimp and have the computer respond back saying “you are” This would be for entertainment purposes.

-arebelspy
                See my trades here! My For Sale/Trade Thread. Email joe at eipse.com
                Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
                i think every thread is now a whoreing thread

Comment

This program is great. It works perfect for me. I was wondering though if I would be able to add in a command that only gives a voice confirm back without any actions. For example I want to say something like who is a pimp and have the computer respond back saying “you are” This would be for entertainment purposes. Is this possible? If so how? Thank You
                  You can do that. Just add it to the names category and don't give it an action.
                  GammaControl v2.4
                  SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

FAQ: http://mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=41664

Comment

thanks, I'm starting to have fun with this program. I set it up so when I say "suck my d**k" the computer ejects the cdrom and says "shove it in my cdrom drive". It's pretty damn funny. I went and picked up some mics and now I have three computer in the house and one in the car all hooked up. Gave me something to do this weekend. I guess I should of done some homework though.
                      7" TouchScreen Carputer
                      Rockford Fosgate 1501BD and Rockford 551s
                      12" MTX 9500 in a SS* or a 12" Brahma in a SS*
                      ZAPCO COMPONENTS in front and RFs in rear
                      2 YellowTops and a 200amp Iraggi Alternator
                      *Snell Shell box from nolteaudio.com

Comment

thanks, I'm starting to have fun with this program. I set it up so when I say "suck my d**k" the computer ejects the cdrom and says "shove it in my cdrom drive". It's pretty damn funny. I went and picked up some mics and now I have three computer in the house and one in the car all hooked up. Gave me something to do this weekend. I guess I should of done some homework though.
                        And that's the power of NaviVoice
                        GammaControl v2.4
                        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Do you know ol33l, that guy has convinced me to go buy a fscking microphone for my pc just so I can play with your software.

You should pat him on the back, his insane usage has convinced me to have a play with it just for fun.

I have downloaded it and looked at it but dont have a mic, but not for long.
                          Lez, more widely known as flez1966

Comment

Originally posted by lez
                            Do you know ol33l, that guy has convinced me to go buy a fscking microphone for my pc just so I can play with your software.

You should pat him on the back, his insane usage has convinced me to have a play with it just for fun.

I have downloaded it and looked at it but dont have a mic, but not for long.

If you got any questions, feel free to post
                            GammaControl v2.4
                            SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
                            X