Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can't get frodoplayer to work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • can't get frodoplayer to work

    Hey guys, Im new to NaviVoice and while playing around with it, I found that it will open frodoplayer fine(by saying "open mediaplayer") yet once I am in frodoplayer asking 'boris' to perform 'DVD Mode' or 'GPS Mode' doesn't work. I get the response...."no recipient found,"

    What am I doing wrong?

  • #2
    Originally posted by smkau18
    Hey guys, Im new to NaviVoice and while playing around with it, I found that it will open frodoplayer fine(by saying "open mediaplayer") yet once I am in frodoplayer asking 'boris' to perform 'DVD Mode' or 'GPS Mode' doesn't work. I get the response...."no recipient found,"

    What am I doing wrong?
    Well, FrodoPlayer didn't have those functions unfortunately
    Those functions only work with Road Runner.
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

    1995 Lexus SC300

    Comment


    • #3
      cool, maybe in the future

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by smkau18
        cool, maybe in the future
        Yeh, Frodo's sendmessages were a bit limited. He added more features, but not the sendmessages
        PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

        1995 Lexus SC300

        Comment


        • #5
          Hey 0l33l,
          NaviVoice is a great program either way, thanks a lot for it!
          I was just wondering, I want it to work with iTunes. I was able to get it to open and close iTunes, is there any way to control the features inside iTunes, like you have done for frodoplayer? As there are heaps of keyboard shortcuts one can use in iTunes.

          Comment


          • #6
            I asked that same a while ago and all i have to say is :
            IT'S DAVID'S FOULT
            RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

            Nissan Aux-in MOD


            Originally posted by bgoodman
            We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm confused...who is David??
              and what is his fault?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by smkau18
                I'm confused...who is David??
                and what is his fault?

                Davd is the developer of navivoice...... and I was just joking.... didn't you see the " "

                Sorry if I confused you
                RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

                Nissan Aux-in MOD


                Originally posted by bgoodman
                We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

                Comment


                • #9
                  thats cool got a bit confused.
                  So, can you use NaviVoice to control itunes? or is it not possible?
                  I gather that u can't

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Well, how is iTunes controlled anyways Hotkeys?
                    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                    GammaControl v2.4
                    SKINbedder v3

                    1995 Lexus SC300

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Itunes can be controlled by for example:

                      Play the selected song immediately = Enter key

                      Listen to the next or previous album in a list= Shift-Control-Alt-Right Arrow or Left Arrow

                      Increase the volume = Control-Up Arrow

                      ...and so on. There are many shortcuts

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by smkau18
                        Itunes can be controlled by for example:

                        Play the selected song immediately = Enter key

                        Listen to the next or previous album in a list= Shift-Control-Alt-Right Arrow or Left Arrow

                        Increase the volume = Control-Up Arrow

                        ...and so on. There are many shortcuts
                        Ah, ok. then you can set up macros. Remember that you can't have any commands that have the same name, so you can't have two "play" for example. So you're gonna have to delete the commands for RR and FP.
                        PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                        GammaControl v2.4
                        SKINbedder v3

                        1995 Lexus SC300

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Ok, cool,
                          but where in the .ini file do I enter the macros for itunes.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by smkau18
                            Ok, cool,
                            but where in the .ini file do I enter the macros for itunes.
                            Put them in the places place
                            PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                            GammaControl v2.4
                            SKINbedder v3

                            1995 Lexus SC300

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              YYYEEEEAAAHHH
                              thanks alot mate, it works!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X