Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i feed in the command

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How do i feed in the command

    Hi Ok sounds like a nice program to control software..
    a few questions PLS

    1... 406 for forodo player fine.. but in case i need to add in a few more commands like in RADIO i want to switch to another channel named " RED FM" where do i put in this command. Or if i need to switch on to CAMERA mode from media mode

    2.... In case i want to use the calcualtor and its functions ( + - * / = and the numbers)with voice ( stored in d:\program files\calculator\calc.exe ) what code do i have to go ahead with...

    3... like note pad have a code line.... if i want to start PAint.exe what do i do.. can u pls help me n deatails as to where what line has to go ( i mean in .INI or XML )


    ok and wonder is this a BUG or some error on my part.....If frodo is playing a song and i give a wake up command "BORIS" it replies LISTENING ( fine ) and before it says PAUSE i say VOLUME DOWN 2 ( or any other new command ) It keeps saying PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE ( goes on )till i restart the comp. Just shutting Frodo and restarting dosent help....
    Commell LV-677 DC 6 x 6" Mother Board
    2.6 GHz; 1 Gb Ram
    120 Gb Laptop HD
    7" InDash Xenarc MTD - X7000 Screen
    Gyration Mouse ; GPS Mouse ; ELM Scan ; TPMS
    Parrot MK 6000 & iPhone
    ----------
    Re done the carputer...Into the Glove Box !!

  • #2
    Originally posted by vicky_obee
    Hi Ok sounds like a nice program to control software..
    a few questions PLS

    1... 406 for forodo player fine.. but in case i need to add in a few more commands like in RADIO i want to switch to another channel named " RED FM" where do i put in this command. Or if i need to switch on to CAMERA mode from media mode

    2.... In case i want to use the calcualtor and its functions ( + - * / = and the numbers)with voice ( stored in d:\program files\calculator\calc.exe ) what code do i have to go ahead with...

    3... like note pad have a code line.... if i want to start PAint.exe what do i do.. can u pls help me n deatails as to where what line has to go ( i mean in .INI or XML )


    ok and wonder is this a BUG or some error on my part.....If frodo is playing a song and i give a wake up command "BORIS" it replies LISTENING ( fine ) and before it says PAUSE i say VOLUME DOWN 2 ( or any other new command ) It keeps saying PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE ( goes on )till i restart the comp. Just shutting Frodo and restarting dosent help....
    Follow the examples for #1 and #2 and #3. Also read the HTML file in the install and search the forum.

    For #4... disable the pause reply in FP.
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

    1995 Lexus SC300

    Comment


    • #3
      OK thanx am trying to configure as per the INI files.
      Managed to get open and close MSPAINT. but am still not able to configure the FOCUS minimise and maximise funtion.

      tried to see the INI file for the NOTE PAD REFERENCE but there are alnost 7 comands in the program_close454.... part can u tell me what specific commands can be there for these 3 functions
      Commell LV-677 DC 6 x 6" Mother Board
      2.6 GHz; 1 Gb Ram
      120 Gb Laptop HD
      7" InDash Xenarc MTD - X7000 Screen
      Gyration Mouse ; GPS Mouse ; ELM Scan ; TPMS
      Parrot MK 6000 & iPhone
      ----------
      Re done the carputer...Into the Glove Box !!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by vicky_obee
        OK thanx am trying to configure as per the INI files.
        Managed to get open and close MSPAINT. but am still not able to configure the FOCUS minimise and maximise funtion.

        tried to see the INI file for the NOTE PAD REFERENCE but there are alnost 7 comands in the program_close454.... part can u tell me what specific commands can be there for these 3 functions
        program_close454 commands are examples of the macros.

        To get the focus part to work, you need to find the window class and put it into the appropriate program_title section.
        PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

        1995 Lexus SC300

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi
          Well did try quite a few combinations to get the FOCUS and RESTORE function but still not able to get it working...

          The macros are in this order
          403=restore
          404=maximise
          405=focus

          program_close403=SETMOUSEPOS[10;12],VK_LBUTTON,^,VK_LBUTTON,^,R,^
          program_close404=SETMOUSEPOS[988;12],VK_LBUTTON,^,VK_LBUTTON,^s
          program_close405=SETMOUSEPOS[464;41],VK_LBUTTON,^,VK_LBUTTON,^

          I have also tried for the focus and restore the CLASS method

          program_close403=MapKingV7 Class
          program_close405=MapKingV7 Class

          Can U pls help me pout with this....
          thanx
          Commell LV-677 DC 6 x 6" Mother Board
          2.6 GHz; 1 Gb Ram
          120 Gb Laptop HD
          7" InDash Xenarc MTD - X7000 Screen
          Gyration Mouse ; GPS Mouse ; ELM Scan ; TPMS
          Parrot MK 6000 & iPhone
          ----------
          Re done the carputer...Into the Glove Box !!

          Comment


          • #6
            program_close is only to run the macro when the program closes.
            PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
            GammaControl v2.4
            SKINbedder v3

            1995 Lexus SC300

            Comment


            • #7
              OK
              Can i ask for more question...

              What is the difference between RESTORE and FOCUS..
              Do i understand RESTORE has the same function as MAXIMIZE.....
              Also since macros are for close program HOW do i use the RESTORE and FOCUS function.. Can U PLS PLS be more detailed as how do i configure this function. ( the example of note pad for RESTORE and FOCUS use CLASS funtion ...) i did try the same for the navigation ( class function ) but it is not happening...
              PLS help me out
              thanx

              vicky
              Commell LV-677 DC 6 x 6" Mother Board
              2.6 GHz; 1 Gb Ram
              120 Gb Laptop HD
              7" InDash Xenarc MTD - X7000 Screen
              Gyration Mouse ; GPS Mouse ; ELM Scan ; TPMS
              Parrot MK 6000 & iPhone
              ----------
              Re done the carputer...Into the Glove Box !!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by vicky_obee
                OK
                Can i ask for more question...

                What is the difference between RESTORE and FOCUS..
                Do i understand RESTORE has the same function as MAXIMIZE.....
                Also since macros are for close program HOW do i use the RESTORE and FOCUS function.. Can U PLS PLS be more detailed as how do i configure this function. ( the example of note pad for RESTORE and FOCUS use CLASS funtion ...) i did try the same for the navigation ( class function ) but it is not happening...
                PLS help me out
                thanx

                vicky
                Restore is to bring the window up after you maximized or minimized it. Focus it to give that application focus, so you would be sending keys to it properly. Restore and Focus will work if you entered the class name properly.
                PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                GammaControl v2.4
                SKINbedder v3

                1995 Lexus SC300

                Comment


                • #9
                  OH Gr8 now i understand the functions.

                  My only questoin now is for the NOTEPAD ( restore & focus ) how and what class command did u give. I mean which area of note pad did u click so that u get the CLASS in the spy software.

                  I clicked on the BLUE BAR on the top to get the FOCUS CLASS command ( in the spy software ) and used the class command as this...

                  program_title405=MapKingV7 Class...

                  but still am not able to get the desired result....
                  can u pls help me
                  Commell LV-677 DC 6 x 6" Mother Board
                  2.6 GHz; 1 Gb Ram
                  120 Gb Laptop HD
                  7" InDash Xenarc MTD - X7000 Screen
                  Gyration Mouse ; GPS Mouse ; ELM Scan ; TPMS
                  Parrot MK 6000 & iPhone
                  ----------
                  Re done the carputer...Into the Glove Box !!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by vicky_obee
                    OH Gr8 now i understand the functions.

                    My only questoin now is for the NOTEPAD ( restore & focus ) how and what class command did u give. I mean which area of note pad did u click so that u get the CLASS in the spy software.

                    I clicked on the BLUE BAR on the top to get the FOCUS CLASS command ( in the spy software ) and used the class command as this...

                    program_title405=MapKingV7 Class...

                    but still am not able to get the desired result....
                    can u pls help me
                    Search until you get the class to be "notepad". Its not the title bar, as that belongs to windows.
                    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                    GammaControl v2.4
                    SKINbedder v3

                    1995 Lexus SC300

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Leelo since this thread is about feeding in commands. I want to know is it possible to have navivoice say listening by a keypress or button. Steps i tried i launch navivoice with the \listen to have it always listening. That doesnt quite work the way i hoped. Basically I want to just press a button and have navivoice send or say (listening). The one way I have kinda made it work is record me saying (boris) to a file. It then hears my voice and says listening. Thats not very practical though. Any suggestions or this is just not possible.
                      KIAs can have car pcs too..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by nigwhyrito
                        Leelo since this thread is about feeding in commands. I want to know is it possible to have navivoice say listening by a keypress or button. Steps i tried i launch navivoice with the \listen to have it always listening. That doesnt quite work the way i hoped. Basically I want to just press a button and have navivoice send or say (listening). The one way I have kinda made it work is record me saying (boris) to a file. It then hears my voice and says listening. Thats not very practical though. Any suggestions or this is just not possible.
                        Well... running it with the /listen parameter will make it listen. You just want to have it say something without actually listening? Unfortunately, that's not possible
                        PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                        GammaControl v2.4
                        SKINbedder v3

                        1995 Lexus SC300

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I must have missed something or not understand you
                          You just want to have it say something without actually listening?
                          No I want it to be listening also. Heres a better example.The way you programmed navivoice all you do is say boris it says listening.then it waits for commands. Now What i want to do is assisgn a keypress or a button to do the same. Is it possible to have a keypress or button send or activate navivoice listening mode in the same way. Instead of me saying boris. The key press or button simulate that. For example wife has new maxima with handfree she clicks a button to activate voice recogniton. (is there a way to send navivoice a command to listen without saying Boris and still have the navivoice go into listening mode and say ( whatever command i put in xml file for listening) another example. click powermate. = Navivoice is activated. boris is sent to make it activate in listening mode. navivoice then replys listening . Then i give it a command. from the xml like "destination."
                          also ya status states fu ke d whats up?
                          KIAs can have car pcs too..

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by nigwhyrito
                            I must have missed something or not understand you
                            No I want it to be listening also. Heres a better example.The way you programmed navivoice all you do is say boris it says listening.then it waits for commands. Now What i want to do is assisgn a keypress or a button to do the same. Is it possible to have a keypress or button send or activate navivoice listening mode in the same way. Instead of me saying boris. The key press or button simulate that. For example wife has new maxima with handfree she clicks a button to activate voice recogniton. (is there a way to send navivoice a command to listen without saying Boris and still have the navivoice go into listening mode and say ( whatever command i put in xml file for listening) another example. click powermate. = Navivoice is activated. boris is sent to make it activate in listening mode. navivoice then replys listening . Then i give it a command. from the xml like "destination."
                            also ya status states fu ke d whats up?
                            Yes, it is possible. If you make a program that waits for the button press, and then launches navivoice with the "/listen" parameter (NV is only a one instance program, so if u have it running, it will just relay the /listen command to the open instance), it will do exactly what you want. It will say "listening" and hear you out for 10 seconds.
                            PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                            GammaControl v2.4
                            SKINbedder v3

                            1995 Lexus SC300

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              okay i tried this in autoit i could never get it to say listening. it loaded navivoice with the parameter \listen but it never said back the command listening. Navivoice was ready for me say my commands though. I then tested it normally by saying boris and it replied listening. any help would be greatly appreciated. Let me see if i understand you. i have autoit script launch navivoice.exe \listen then wait. Autoit then launches navivoce.exe \listen again. You are saying this should make navivoice say "listening" and start listening.
                              KIAs can have car pcs too..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X