Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navivoice not responding

Hi,

On navivoice when i say "boris" it knows i say it ( comes up with the 110) but it will not say "listening" until i either click 'recognition off' button, or click onto the 'speaker training/ Mic Wizard' buttons. I have had it working fine earlier this evening then it just started doing this. I have tried replacing all the navi voice files with original ones from the win zip.

Thanks for your help

Originally posted by steve123
    Hi,

On navivoice when i say "boris" it knows i say it ( comes up with the 110) but it will not say "listening" until i either click 'recognition off' button, or click onto the 'speaker training/ Mic Wizard' buttons. I have had it working fine earlier this evening then it just started doing this. I have tried replacing all the navi voice files with original ones from the win zip.

Thanks for your help
    Restarted the computer?
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Yea i tried that but no luck, have uninstalled and re installed the windows 5.1 thing and done the same for navi voice. Its so annoying i was just startedto have fun with it.

Comment

Sounds like something is corrupt with windows. Is this installation in any way modified (nlite, etc)?
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

How do i know if i have Nlite? it may have something to do with my drivers for my sound card. It happened when windows did an update and wanted to reinstall. Its as though it does not want to use the sound card while it is reading from the microphone because as soon as you do something that stops it recognising it talks.

Thanks

Comment

If you got the drivers from windows update, then that maybe be the problem.
            GammaControl v2.4
            SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Im hopefully getting a pc i can use in my car soon, already got the screen in the dash. I will try and keep that pc as minimal as possible and hopefully it will be ok.

Comment

Working...
              X