X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Reports

Post bug reports here.
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

It appears my mic is always listening in V6, if I say 'leelo' it will reply with Listening, but even if I don't start with 'Leelo' I can say 'Switch Task' and it runs the command.
    '02 GTI
    [Routis '04] [Opus 90W] [160GB Maxtor HD]
    [Lilliput 7" TS] [VIA M10000] [XMPCR]
    [512MB RAM] [Custom housing]
    [Deluo GPS Mouse] [E-MU 0404 Soundcard]
    Progress Meter: [==============|] 99.9%

Comment

would there be a way to have the program simulate pressing the "gps connect" button instead of restarting iguidance. that way if you were going somewhere and you stop at a gas station and the computer goes into hibernation when you come back your computer will start up and iguidance will open up, and continue on it's way to your destination. otherwise the destination has to be re-entered.

after resume from hibernate navivoice can't here anything. i have to restart navivoice before it will start picking up any noises.
      my car: 2003 g35 coupe, 2.5ghz c2d cpu, gigabyte micro atx mb, dsatx
      wife's car: 2004 honda accord coupe 2.4ghz p4 cpu, asus micro atx mb, opus 150
      company car: 2006 chevy avalanche 2.0ghz p4 laptop, cnx p1900

Comment

Originally posted by judoGTI
        It appears my mic is always listening in V6, if I say 'leelo' it will reply with Listening, but even if I don't start with 'Leelo' I can say 'Switch Task' and it runs the command.
        You have to say "done" at least once.
        Originally posted by kuo
        would there be a way to have the program simulate pressing the "gps connect" button instead of restarting iguidance. that way if you were going somewhere and you stop at a gas station and the computer goes into hibernation when you come back your computer will start up and iguidance will open up, and continue on it's way to your destination. otherwise the destination has to be re-entered.

after resume from hibernate navivoice can't here anything. i have to restart navivoice before it will start picking up any noises.
        The gps connect feature will be available in v.7. Are you using v.6? Because I think I fixed this by detecting resume and restarting the program automatically (and also the navigation program if running).
        PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

I was just testing V7 out. I have it open up Routis then I say enter street name. I am able to get the street name I want then it goes to the house number screen. I went through 0-9 and I was not able to get one number to enter. Sometimes it didn't enter nothing, sometimes it entered symbols ($ -).

Also, does anyone ever have the problem you say "leelo" and it takes maybe 3-7 seconds to say "listening"?
          Current Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro

Second Vehicle: Sold it :( 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

First Vehicle: 2003 Ford Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by tbird2340
            I was just testing V7 out. I have it open up Routis then I say enter street name. I am able to get the street name I want then it goes to the house number screen. I went through 0-9 and I was not able to get one number to enter. Sometimes it didn't enter nothing, sometimes it entered symbols ($ -).

Also, does anyone ever have the problem you say "leelo" and it takes maybe 3-7 seconds to say "listening"?
            Hmm.... I think this is because you forgot to let go of one of the shift keys during the macros. I just tested it out and it works perfectly for all numbers! And when I say "leelo" it only takes me about 1/2second to get it to listen (maybe because I'm on a 2.5ghz P4 with 1gig of ram )
            GammaControl v2.4
            SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Found bug: NaviVoice won't let go of the SHIFT key. That would explain the weird symbols instead of numbers
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Ok... I figured this one out.... absolutely NO spaces after the comma (,). " ^" is not the same as "^".
                GammaControl v2.4
                SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

I have Office 2003 on the machine and installed speech recognition first. It shows the Language as "Microsoft English v6.1 Recognizer" although the "other" tab shows "SAPI version 5.1.4111.00". Then I tried installing Navivoice_v7_3 on the Win2k SP4 machine and immediately got an error: "OLE Error 800C0005" as it started up. Any ideas?
                  Epia-M II M10000 Nehemiah WinXP sp2 Travla C134 case Carnetix 1260 power Xenarc 700TS XM Direct Toslink Extigy USB 5.1 Garmin GPS18 Linksys 802.11g wireless Nokia 6230 Bluetooth Memphis Amps Focal Speakers Frontend: RoadRunner

Comment

Originally posted by wysocki
                    I have Office 2003 on the machine and installed speech recognition first. It shows the Language as "Microsoft English v6.1 Recognizer" although the "other" tab shows "SAPI version 5.1.4111.00". Then I tried installing Navivoice_v7_3 on the Win2k SP4 machine and immediately got an error: "OLE Error 800C0005" as it started up. Any ideas?
                    Sounds like you put the XML file somewere else. Or that's the code for a poorly formatted XML file.

Just checked: missing XML file.
                    GammaControl v2.4
                    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Fixed bug when the icon was clicked or speech for "show" was said, the form would not be the topmost one.
                      GammaControl v2.4
                      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

I finally got leelo to answer me! Now I have to figure out the xml/ini relationship. BUG: When navivoice gets "shown", it appears too far to the right and down for my 800x600 Xenarc. I have to drag it up and left to see it all. Also the blue on black headings are pretty much unreadable.

Also, several of the items on the screen seem to do absolutely nothing. Are they there for future implementation?
                        Epia-M II M10000 Nehemiah WinXP sp2 Travla C134 case Carnetix 1260 power Xenarc 700TS XM Direct Toslink Extigy USB 5.1 Garmin GPS18 Linksys 802.11g wireless Nokia 6230 Bluetooth Memphis Amps Focal Speakers Frontend: RoadRunner

Comment

I finally got leelo to answer me! Now I have to figure out the xml/ini relationship. BUG: When navivoice gets "shown", it appears too far to the right and down for my 800x600 Xenarc. I have to drag it up and left to see it all. Also the blue on black headings are pretty much unreadable.

Also, several of the items on the screen seem to do absolutely nothing. Are they there for future implementation?
                          Would you like NaviVoice to autocenter itself? I don't have a 7" LCD so I can't really see whats a good font to use. Wanna suggest some fonts? Some of the items on the screen were for dev purposes, like the reconnect GPS... I have the code for it, but I think I forgot to add it to NaviVoice, . The SAPI properties are just windows commands that came with the sample program. I don't feel like removing them. Recognition on/off does work (that's how I get it to resume listening after standby/hybernation). The button with the 0 was for dev also, this was with the Gamma Correction (which I should reincorporate since I got the slider all figured out).
                          GammaControl v2.4
                          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Just installed 1.0 and made a couple of minor edits in the ini and xml. Started it up and got "Ole Error 80045048". HELP!

Comment

Just installed 1.0 and made a couple of minor edits in the ini and xml. Started it up and got "Ole Error 80045048". HELP!
                              I don't know what you did, but try redownloading and overwriting your INI and XML files to see if that's the problem.

Oh yeh, did I fix the unreadable menu problem?
                              GammaControl v2.4
                              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
                              X