Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a plethora of error messages

0l33l / RPM_VR4,

I finally decided to just get iGuidance since that is what this app was originally designed for and tested extensively with. I managed to get it working with only a few small .ini changes (yay!); however I get an outpouring of error messages if you hit the menu button twice. This happened to someone else in the main SkinBedder 2.99999 thread but I don't think a solution or whatnot was given for these errors.

Also, I saw where in the main 2.9999 thread there is a Centrafuse skin shown, I'd love to use that skin but am not sure how to go about applying that. Any suggestions?

THanks for any help you can provide.
    replicant
    Audi A4 (flickr pics)

i got this error message too when you click the menu button twice. My solution was to not push the button twice A little weird since arent the buttons only sending keyboard shortcuts? I removed all the buttons anyway but if your using something other than RR you will need them
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

Liquid,

I thought it was weird too, anyway, thanks for the suggestion. I'm using Centrafuse so I guess I"ll hvae to deal with it until they release a fix .
      replicant
      Audi A4 (flickr pics)

Comment

Its not a Sb bug, but a iG bug. It seems to buffer the enter commands
        PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Well, it's kinda an Sb bug too because I'm pretty sure those windows are SKINbedder pop-ups. We need to trap the exception, exit the loop, and not display pop-up error windows. I will see if I can fix this, but I have only seen it a few times on my machines so I'm having trouble tracking down the issue. If it is still in V3 I will definatly weed it out for 3.1.

Comment

let me know before you go and release v3, so i can get you my dll info my the memory reading. Another question about that. Do you guys want writing capability? Its not safe (can cause lockups or crashing), but i have done a few cool things with it....like zoom in and out whenever......and not have to touch the little buttons
            PC Components:
            Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
            My work log

Comment

Peoples: I don't understand a word you just said LOL.

DLL? Memory reading?

We don't currently write to the ini's, but I wouldn't be scared to if the need came up. iG, TMO, FCEU, and Net-Stumbler all save settings to the HDD I assume (as do most windows apps) so I don't think writing would be an issue for anyone.

Zoom In and Out without buttons? What does that mean and what does it have to do with writing to the HDD?

Comment

Ok... I figured out the problem with the Menu. Its creating iGMENU twice. We need to check if it exists
                PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                GammaControl v2.4
                SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
                X