iGSkinner BETA 3.9.5 HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iGSkinner BETA 3.9.5 HELP

Just download iGSkinner BETA 3.9.5 because didnt like the way skinbedder was working..too flickery for me...But this is working perfect execept there is no 3D toggle and Favorites buttons on the screen....Can someone pls help me! Thank you!...
    1997 Acura CL (Capacitive Touch, GPS, DVD, HD Radio, Backup Camera)

Sorry, but 3.9.5 doesn't have custom buttons. That's why there is skinbedder

RPM says that 2.99999 shouldn't be flickery.
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Inside the ini file there is the option for 3D toggle, favorite, and save??? Igskinner is running smoother for me...and also it doesnt take away the title bar and what not from the route and destination screen...Any way to change that??? I am using reshack to cust ig myself and skinbedder is causing conflicts

Comment

Originally posted by m2x0p9x
        Inside the ini file there is the option for 3D toggle, favorite, and save??? Igskinner is running smoother for me...and also it doesnt take away the title bar and what not from the route and destination screen...Any way to change that??? I am using reshack to cust ig myself and skinbedder is causing conflicts
        Well, lets see. You can't add any more buttons to iGS.
        Play around with the settings in Sb... then you'll be able to restore the title bar.
        BTW: The posititoning gets changed once you use a frontend, so configure positioning in a frontend.
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

K im running skinbedder with centrafuse right now...its ok except what i mean by flicker...is when i click gps to load it i see the warning screen flash across the screen, then map (iguidance) screen flash across the screen, then the skinbedder menus come out...And dont know if this bug has been mentioned but if u click menu and click menu again while the box is still open..a slew a msgs come up crashin..couldu help me out in finding the settings to get the title bar back with skinbedder??? Couldnt find it..Thanks for your help man...seconds turn around time..lol..

Comment

K im running skinbedder with centrafuse right now...its ok except what i mean by flicker...is when i click gps to load it i see the warning screen flash across the screen, then map (iguidance) screen flash across the screen, then the skinbedder menus come out...And dont know if this bug has been mentioned but if u click menu and click menu again while the box is still open..a slew a msgs come up crashin..couldu help me out in finding the settings to get the title bar back with skinbedder??? Couldnt find it..Thanks for your help man...seconds turn around time..lol..
            Double click on the menu is a bug.
            Well, to load the program, it will flicker. Sorry.

What do you mean by titlebar? Try running different offsets in the INI files.
            GammaControl v2.4
            SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

I dont mean the title bar of the map window or iguidance window...when u click the menu button and then that menu window pops up that says "destination" "gps info" "route options" "display options" etc...the program removes the inav logo and the title bar...and it did the same thing for the favorites window and the save dialog..Skinbedder would be perfect in my opinion if these were left stock...any help would be great....

Comment

I dont mean the title bar of the map window or iguidance window...when u click the menu button and then that menu window pops up that says "destination" "gps info" "route options" "display options" etc...the program removes the inav logo and the title bar...and it did the same thing for the favorites window and the save dialog..Skinbedder would be perfect in my opinion if these were left stock...any help would be great....
                You can disable those
                GammaControl v2.4
                SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Im looking through the ini files in skinbedder and cant find any entrys that look related...some help pls?

Comment

C:\Program Files\SKINbedder\iGuidance\iGMap\iGMap.ini

Really, I still don't get what you're tryin to do. Screenshots woudl help
                    GammaControl v2.4
                    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

You have to edit the button script. I believe the [Menu] section for example has something like this:

Action=Send(Enter),Embed(iGEnter)

Just change it to:

Action=Send(Enter)

without the embed part.

Doesn't iGSkinner "flicker" on load as well? I think it did for me. It's basically the same code. Anyway, in SKINbedder V3 I keep my window on top, so you will not notice the nag screen or anything like that because it will be behind the SKINbedder form. I also allow a "loading image" to display while it is killing the nag and before the map gets embedded.

Comment

Thanks for the fix..that worked just fine...And when igskinner loads up it is very smooth and quick..i dont see the nag screen because i can edit how fast the delay is...i didnt see that for skinbedder...as for skin bedder i see the nag screen first then a white screen the screen your talking about to cover it up then the menu loads...

Comment

Under [Scripts], "StartUp=" is there a Wait(xxx) command? Try removing it or decreasing its value.

Comment

I didnt see a wait command i have this [Scripts]
                            StartUp=RunWait(Startup.exe),Embed(iGMap),Skin(Map Skin)

But i opened the AutoIt script used to open IG and i altered those values with no luck...but i think i am just going to use ResHack and make the dialog just a plain white box to blend in with the background of skinbedder...Thanks for all your help...

Comment

Working...
                            X