SkinBedder Fighting For Focus??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkinBedder Fighting For Focus??

Ok...After all the great help from the creators i got it working perfect in one way or another...now to fix the problem i was having before where the warning screen shows for a sec i set centrafuse to OnTop....it fixes it woot! But now when i press menu or enter dest or favorites or save...i cant see the dialogs come up! Any Help...Thanks again...
    1997 Acura CL (Capacitive Touch, GPS, DVD, HD Radio, Backup Camera)

Does anyone have a fix or workaround for this??

Comment

What frontend are you using? Disable the ontop fucntion on that frontend.
      PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
      GammaControl v2.4
      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

now to fix the problem i was having before where the warning screen shows for a sec i set centrafuse to OnTop....it fixes it woot!
        RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
        We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

Well, its not supposed to be on top
          GammaControl v2.4
          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Like before...if centrafuse is set on top i dont see the iGuidance window flicker for that second and all i see is the embedded skinbedder..with centra fuse not on top i see it...i was playing around with the "OnTop(True/False) script for skinbedder and it worked but i need a way to make not on top after skinbedder is loaded...IE send the OnTop script at startup and then when it is loaded i use the script again to make not on top and skinbedder closes...lol...still trying to get this working man...haha

StartUp=OnTop(True),RunWait(Startup.exe),Embed(iGM ap),Skin(MapSkin),OnTop(False)

If you can make this script work then wont need centrafuse to be ontop...takes care of the problem...ya see?

Comment

Your script is the intended usage, but for some very frustraiting reason, the OnTop(Flase) command seems to kill iGuidance.exe from TaskMan??? However, you can just leave SKINbedder always on top and it will still work when you switch screens in CF (don't ask me how). So for CF at least, the solution is just to leave Sb always on top. Give it a try... it will work!

Litterally all OnTop(False) does is: "MainForm.FormStyle := fsNormal", but for some reason when you make a change to the FormStyle, it kills all embedded apps!?!?!?! It's driving me nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by RPM_VR4
                Your script is the intended usage, but for some very frustraiting reason, the OnTop(Flase) command seems to kill iGuidance.exe from TaskMan??? However, you can just leave SKINbedder always on top and it will still work when you switch screens in CF (don't ask me how). So for CF at least, the solution is just to leave Sb always on top. Give it a try... it will work!

Litterally all OnTop(False) does is: "MainForm.FormStyle := fsNormal", but for some reason when you make a change to the FormStyle, it kills all embedded apps!?!?!?! It's driving me nuts.
                Did you try setting that using windows API
                GammaControl v2.4
                SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Yep. It doesn't close iGuidance, but it doesn't change the OnTop properties either. I used SetWindowLong with STYLE_EX... no worky.

I just set it to ontop at design time and leave it like that. Works fine in CF .

I will re-visit it later (along with a million other things), but I want to stop working on perfecting embedding and move on to the skinning part for now.

Comment

Originally posted by RPM_VR4
                    Yep. It doesn't close iGuidance, but it doesn't change the OnTop properties either. I used SetWindowLong with STYLE_EX... no worky.

I just set it to ontop at design time and leave it like that. Works fine in CF .

I will re-visit it later (along with a million other things), but I want to stop working on perfecting embedding and move on to the skinning part for now.
                    Sounds like a plan
                    GammaControl v2.4
                    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Yea it works but i sill see the iguidance screen flash first...i fixed the warning screen but just cant get the iguidance screen to load up in the background...oh well i guess i will have to live with it...thanks for all your help any ways guys..

Comment

Hopfully V3 will fix this problem for you. You should be able to live with it as-is for another week or so .

Comment

Yea..no worrys...but i must say i how ever igskinner was written it loaded up damn smooth..and in V3 i would love the option to have a button like in igskinner that hides and shows different buttons when pressed...i loved that menu...just a suggestion...

Comment

Working...
                          X