No announcement yet.

Haveing multiple layers waiting for windows...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haveing multiple layers waiting for windows...

Well, as it says. I'm trying to make a widescreen (800x480 pixels) version of Reddeath30s Mobile Emulator.

Since Mobile Emulator isnt resizeable i have created a layer that tries to catch the emulator windows (that normaly starts embedded in ME). To have it looking for it all the time i have to set the timeout to like 999 999 seconds. This works great, when i click a nes rom, nestopia starts, the layer finds the window and it resizes it properly to the layer i have created. So far so god. If i want to be able to play snes roms as well, i just create another layer, thats looking for Snes9x, also with a huge timeout value. Get it?

That gives me a startup line like this:
    "StartUp= ...... Embed(Nestopia:9999999),Embed(Snes9x:9999999)"
    But it will only start looking for Snes9x when the timeout for Nestopia is up.
    So then i just simply changed the end of the startup line to "Embed(Nestopia:100),Embed(Snes9x:100),Embed(gba:1 0 0)" repeated few hundred times... Got some strange errors thou =/
    Any idea how to have it looking for the windows all the time? (Or better, give it the ability of seeing when the emulator .exe starts, and then embedd it)
    My carputer

Old one