GooPs for CF 1.6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GooPs for CF 1.6

Full Screen with UI at bottom matching CF 1.6.
    Attached Files

Windowed

No UI in windowed, and bottom stretched so car is at bottom middle instead of center (no Google logo / compass / status-bar though).
    Attached Files

Comment

File:

(put "GooPsV1_7_1.exe" in same directory)
      Attached Files

Comment

Update:
        Attached Files

Comment

it must be me

First. Goops - Amazing.. Skinbedder: Makes the amazing, useful!

I have set it up with RR and no problems, however I can't get the CF 1.6 skin to work properly. The window bar (navigation CF style picture) does not show up. The app works, but no skinned buttons appear...

I'm sure I am missing something easy.. Any advice?

I am testing this by just running SkinBedder alone (outside of CF). It loads in the window size, but no navigation bar is visible.

thanks in advance.
          Cali
          02 Corvette Z06
          CarPC: 8" Zenarc molded in dash, P3 1Ghz CPU in custom Amp/PC box. RoadRunner, IG3, XM, ODBC (HP Tuners), Cameras
          Pics/Videos

Comment

This is correct. It is designed so that the inital resolution has the button bar below the visable window. Only after you switch to full-screen in CF (which vertically resizes the window) can you see my button bar (in the exact same position that the CF button bar is when in non-fullscreen).

If you want to see it when running Sb outside of CF, you would either have to make the default window height taller, or move the button-bar up by reducing it's top= variable.

Comment

tried that?

Again, must be me..

I tried that before (and again now). WHen I go to fullscreen mode I end up with a gray box where the window.png (nav bar) should be?

Any more suggestions?
              Cali
              02 Corvette Z06
              CarPC: 8" Zenarc molded in dash, P3 1Ghz CPU in custom Amp/PC box. RoadRunner, IG3, XM, ODBC (HP Tuners), Cameras
              Pics/Videos

Comment

Wow very nice. Although for the car icon i'd prefer something more along the lines of:

Comment

Ok... let's debug... first, lets get the button bar showing up when you run Sb outside of a FE.

1) Make sure DefaultProgram=GooPs in your SKINbedder.ini file.
                  2) Edit the Window.ini file in GooPs/GEMap so that TopBorder=0.
                  3) Run SKINbedder by double clicking on it.

You should see the button bar at the top now. Is it still gray?

Also, have you tried it in CF, or only RR?

Comment

Aha!

The topborder was it it works on its own now... Have not had a chance to check in Centrafuse yet, but I will soon

thanks.
                    Cali
                    02 Corvette Z06
                    Pics/Videos

Comment

If you do try it in CF, run it at 800x600 and use the default TopBorder= value instead of your new one. That way you will see how it was built to work (not-visable when embedded in CF's window mode, but visable when you switch to maximized view in CF).

Comment

can this skin be used with RR?

PROGRESS 95%[//////////]Complete - Software configurations
                        Current Task: Just adding on...
                        Needed:wireless keyboard/mouse
                        My Carputer Blog
                        Car System Site

Comment

...answered in another thread, but basically: I don't see why not.

Comment

hi,
                            where to put these goops folder? i mean path and how to access it.
                            trying in CF 1.20 with goofs pro 2_3 beta..

expecting full embeding info: newbie here..

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X