Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Australian Mobile Broadband Service!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Australian Mobile Broadband Service!

Hey guys,

Three has just released the details of their new 'X Series' service. It allows mobile broadband by connecitng your computer to your 3 mobile, and it's cheap!

X-Series - Pricing has all the details. This is great news for us. Now that 3 has offered this service to compete with Telstra's over priced bull**** (Telstra: 1gb/month - $114.95. Three: 1gb/month - $30.00), we need only wait for Optus and vodafone to get in on the act and get some competivie prices.

Speeds will avaerage between 600kb/s and 1.5mb/s all the way upto 3.6gb/sec!

News story - Whirlpool - Australian Broadband News
    I installed my carpc into my pet Kangaroo, mate.

Great! Thanx for the heads-up!

Now to get a supported phone, and we can do some decent surfing while mobile - in-car mobile that is....
    F6 Tornado Project Log ; HP Blackbird Watercooled Server

Beta Tester for Centrafuse and 3dConnexion (No business affiliation with either)

Comment

very interesting indeed. Is that on top of your normal plan?
      Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

Originally posted by meddler View Post
        very interesting indeed. Is that on top of your normal plan?
        Yeah.

There's also a 500mb plan for only $20/month. For a connection in the car, that should be ample!
        I installed my carpc into my pet Kangaroo, mate.

Comment

very interesting and im looking for a new phone and on a plan this time aswell
          quite cheap aswell
          donate to my team in the ****box rally all proceeds go to the cancer council http://www.everydayhero.com.au/dodgy_mechanics

Comment

Working...
          X