Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sprint Mogul/PPC6800 and Bluesoleil (Bluetooth)???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprint Mogul/PPC6800 and Bluesoleil (Bluetooth)???

Am I missing something here?? I'm trying to link my Mogul to my CarPC via bluetooth and using the Bluesoleil software so I can control the phone via my car radio/computer. Problem is, I cannot get it to open a comport no matter what I try. It has an option on the phone to use the computer as "stereo headphones" and/or "serial port".. But, even when I have "serial port" selected, it still doesnt let my connect.

Any help???

what ROM are you using? I have a mogul as well - I'll see if i can play with it

Comment

Originally posted by daclothe View Post
      what ROM are you using? I have a mogul as well - I'll see if i can play with it
      I'm not exactly sure how to find what ROM I'm using..

Comment

go to the bluetooth setting menu on your phone, click com port, new outgoing port, and try com 6 or 7

Comment

sorry about the double post. that should make it work tho.

Comment

you can see the ROM version when you are booting the phone aka after you'd hit the soft reset button.

i just got the software and haven't been able to test it. have you made any progress, bobby?

Comment

No progress. I updated to the newest ROM and no luck still. Actually, now since I upgraded the rom, the serial port and stereo headphones option went away.

Comment

Working...
              X