Got Windows Mobile6? Then U Got An Mobile Wifi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Windows Mobile6? Then U Got An Mobile Wifi

HERES THE LINK ENJOY WORKS WITH XBOX PS3 PSP NINTNDO WII LAPTOPS AND JOOST NO NEED TO GO BUY A DATA CARD.
    http://www.jongma.org/WMWifiRouter/
    DON'T THANK ME THANK xda-developers ITS THERE WORK I JUST KNOW ABOUT IT

please stop using all caps. It is equivalent to yelling and is considered rude.
    Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

WM6 does not mean you have wi-fi. This app only works on WM5/6 phones that have wifi. I have used this app for a while on my Sprint Mogul/6800 and it basically turns my phone into a router. It allows me to connect other devices via wifi to my phone's EVDO data connection. The Sprint Touch, for example, has WM6 Pro but has no wifi hardware. Therefore this app will not do anything for it.

The issue is that if Sprint catches you and you aren't paying for PAM, then you may end up with a very large bill.

Base requirements
      • Windows Mobile 5 - SmartPhone Edition or PocketPC (with phone functionality) Edition AKU3 OR
      • Windows Mobile 6 - Standard or Professional (NOT Classic!)
      • A WiFi connection on your device
      • A (cellular) data connection on your device
      • Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) installed (and working) on your device ( \Windows\IntShrui.exe ) - if you do not have this installed, see the FAQ section.

Comment

I cant seem to find the "Internet Connection Sharing" program that it states it requires. where can i find this at?
        Car PC Status
        --[-----------]

Can Someone kick me to get me motivated to start cutting up my truck

Vehicle- 2006 Ford F250 FX4 King Ranch Crew Cab Black on Tan with a Bank's Power 6.0

Comment

here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=357152

Comment

Working...
          X