Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USB Drivers for most phones (All Carriers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USB Drivers for most phones (All Carriers)

I work as a Sales Manager for, 'Young Communications, Inc.'

I see a lot of different false information on this website on how to set up your cellular phone for internet use. Just had to say that.

Anyhow I though I would post something that many people could use.

http://susteen.com/drivers.htm

I would use those drivers over the future dial ones.

I personally have had nearly every wireless carrier (NEXtel, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T TDMA, Verizon Wireless, Cricket(Leap Wireless)) So if you have any questions about setting up your phone and computer for internet connectivity. Feel free to ask... it's what i do for a living.

I'm not trying to make money i'm just trying to offer some help and give people the right information.

Good offer! Thanks!

Comment

Thanks

Hey Punch,
      I have a question about the nextel's, i have the usb cable and the computer does reconize it as a modem, but when i dial out i get a no dial tone message. Have you had any exprience with this?? I've looked around and read post by others saying i require a web service plan, but i dont plan on useing the nextel web, i want to dial out to make a fax, or call w/ phonecontrol. Not use the web. Any suggestions?

Comment

Thanks. Donkey Punch, why are these drivers better than futuredial?

How would i set up my lg 7000 on verizon?

Comment

Originally posted by Prindle19
          Thanks. Donkey Punch, why are these drivers better than futuredial?

How would i set up my lg 7000 on verizon?
          I have found the futuredial drivers tend to have more bugs and cause the software to give errors.

Well after getting a data cable, all you would have to do is install a driver and download verizon's mobile office software.

Comment

Originally posted by bobs987
            Hey Punch,
            I have a question about the nextel's, i have the usb cable and the computer does reconize it as a modem, but when i dial out i get a no dial tone message. Have you had any exprience with this?? I've looked around and read post by others saying i require a web service plan, but i dont plan on useing the nextel web, i want to dial out to make a fax, or call w/ phonecontrol. Not use the web. Any suggestions?
            I believe to use this feature you will have call nextel and add some sort of a data/fax feature to your plan.

Comment

Here's one for you punch... I'm with Bell Mobility, and I've got a Samsung n400. When I plug the phone into my computer (bought a cable off ebay), the computer recognizes the phone as new hardware, it even says Samsung CDMA phone, but it won't recognize any driver I try to install. I've used the susteen drivers, as well as the futuredial ones, tried several different methods, but every time I try it says Windows was unable to install the appropriate driver for my device, so now I'm stumped... little help here?
              Progress: [II--------] 20% - Gettin there...

Comment

Originally posted by team canada
                Here's one for you punch... I'm with Bell Mobility, and I've got a Samsung n400. When I plug the phone into my computer (bought a cable off ebay), the computer recognizes the phone as new hardware, it even says Samsung CDMA phone, but it won't recognize any driver I try to install. I've used the susteen drivers, as well as the futuredial ones, tried several different methods, but every time I try it says Windows was unable to install the appropriate driver for my device, so now I'm stumped... little help here?
                You won't be able to use the N400 from what I hear
                PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                GammaControl v2.4
                SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
                  You won't be able to use the N400 from what I hear
                  That's how it's looking so far, but most of the sites I've gone to have the n400 listed, but it always seems to be in a class by itself, or there's some sort of catch or different setup process. This phone seems to be the odd man out for everything, from little things like having barely any ringtones available to stuff like this... very frustrating Hopefully I can figure something out.
                  Progress: [II--------] 20% - Gettin there...

Comment

Originally posted by team canada
                    That's how it's looking so far, but most of the sites I've gone to have the n400 listed, but it always seems to be in a class by itself, or there's some sort of catch or different setup process. This phone seems to be the odd man out for everything, from little things like having barely any ringtones available to stuff like this... very frustrating Hopefully I can figure something out.
                    Yeh. I'm gonna have to get a new phone anyways (and provider) to use with PhoneControl. My advice: just ditch the n400 and go with something else, preferably on the GSM network so you could use PhoneControl.
                    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                    GammaControl v2.4
                    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
                    X