stream music from 14.4k

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stream music from 14.4k

i'm tryin to stream music from a 14.4 connection. bascially the comp is connected to my verizon cell phone by usb. and the speed is really slow (14.4) so I want to know if its possible to stream music from like live365.com or something.

use winamp shoutcast i used to host a online radio show off of that its got some good settings where u can tweek it on the quality and allow a certin ammount of users to connect try www.winamp.com www.shoutcast.com have fun

Comment

Dude, give it up, 14.4 will sound like a fork rubbing against a tin can.
      [H]4 Life
      My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
      It will be done sometime in the next generation.
      I'm a lesbian too.
      I am for hire!

Comment

Originally posted by frodobaggins
        Dude, give it up, 14.4 will sound like a fork rubbing against a tin can.
        he is right
        BenjaminS