Wirelees PCI Adapter????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wirelees PCI Adapter????

Hey guays I got a wirelees PCI Adapter on my pc runing win xp the problem is the I try to conect and is asking for a Key Network,, no idea what is that ,KEY NETWORK please help any comments will apreciate...

That is little info but here is a fast input:
    If you go to the network properties you going to find a little box that say "the key is provid for my automatically" check that box (this saying that winxp manage your network settings).

This also saying that you are trying to connect to a network without WEP like that friend of yours that is 1 mile a way
    RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
    We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Atomik3
      Hey guays I got a wirelees PCI Adapter on my pc runing win xp the problem is the I try to conect and is asking for a Key Network,, no idea what is that ,KEY NETWORK please help any comments will apreciate...
      You need to supply a WEP key to connect to a specific network it picked up. If it's your wireless network, you should know the key. If it's not your network, then someone was smart and secured theirs to keep everyone else out.
      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Ok guays give me and Idea how I can find thi network key on my computer please I trying to learn.......

Comment

reset your router

or drive away somewere where it doesnt ask for a key

Comment

Working...
          X