Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Help! Widcomm 4 Bluetooth problems...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help! Widcomm 4 Bluetooth problems...

Ok, first of all, I have a Belkin Bluetooth USB Adapter,
    In device manager it's
    USB\VID_050D&PID_0084\5&E55E63
    I'll try and explain my problem best I can..

When I installed the Adapter the Belkin CD gave me Windows Bluetotoh software to use with it, but it didn't work very well but it did work sometimes so i know that my hardware works. I have now replaced the windows drivers with Widcomm 4 drivers and I have the blue and white icon in my tray. I right click the icon and press 'Start Using Bluetooth' to get the error message: 'Bluetooth device not found. Please verify that your Bluetooth device is properly connected and turned on.

The device I am trying to connect to the computer is a series 60 Nokia N-gage. It is on, it's Bluetooth is on. My Belkin adapter is on, and has a blue flashing light.

In Bluetooth Devices in Control Panel, When i try to add a device it does not find any. My dad has a Nokia 6630 and my brother has a Noka 6230 (both have bluetooth activated) and it does not find either of these devices either.
    I also cannot find the computer with my phone as in bluetooth devices>settings when i click 'turn discovery on' and click apply or OK I get the error message: An error occurred while Windows was saving your settings. The following settings were not saved:

Discoverability settings
    Connection settings

That's pretty much all the information i can give, I'd appreciate it greatly if somebody could help me get this working.

Thanks, Marty.

Bluetooth problem

I also have nokia 6630 phone. When i buy this phone i also have problem about bluetooth connectivity. So i install my nokia 6630 driver cd. try this i think this is better for u.

Comment

Is widcomm vista ready?

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazardNL View Post
        Is widcomm vista ready?
        Is anything Vista ready?
        Failure is not an option....

It's installed by default on every version of Windows.

Comment

Working...
        X