Dial-up On Razr / AT&T

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dial-up On Razr / AT&T

I have a RAZR phone on Congular Blue (AT&T). When I try to connect with DUN the phone says it is not available. HAs anyone got online with a RAZR? Worked fine with my Nokia 6620 before.

Originally posted by ukchris
    I have a RAZR phone on Congular Blue (AT&T). When I try to connect with DUN the phone says it is not available. HAs anyone got online with a RAZR? Worked fine with my Nokia 6620 before.
    Check over at www.howardforums.com

Lots of good cellular info. If it exists, it is over there.

Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Thanks, searched there and posted earlier, no response as yet.

Comment

I think you have to get Motorola's software instead of AT&Ts if you are in the UK. There are prob some settings that are trying to connect to AT&Ts network.

Peace,

Rafster
        Post # 3000

Comment

I'm in the US. I looked into the "Cingular Communication Manager" but forst it's $30 and second I understand Cingulat/AT&T can track usage when you initiate the call from the Communication Manager.

Is there Motorola Software I can get and use? With my Nokia the software was a free downlaod.

Comment

PM me with an IM Scren name, I will send you Motorola MobilePhoneTools.

Peace,

Rafster

P.S. This is not piracy, the software is free if you own a Moto phone, just really hard to find.
            Post # 3000

Comment

Working...
            X