This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unlock motorola v551

Does anyone of a free place where I can get the code to unlock my v551 from cingular?

Those are usually unlocked from the factory. Have you tried putting different company's sim in it?

Peace,

Rafster
    Post # 3000

Comment

First check with another SIM, somewhere this year Cingular, starting locking the Quad Band Phone. Mine from January happens to be unlocked, so check it out first from like a TMo SIM.

If you are indeed locked and if you are on Cingular Orange (not from ATT - Blue) and have had service for atleast 90 days, you can get the unlock code. Just be persistant and keep calling CS till you find a rep to give you the ok. BTW, you need to talk to Tier 2. Just read about this a couple days ago over at HowardForums.
      Mark

Car'Puter Project
      - Xenarc 700TSV
      - MSI RS482M-IL Mobo + AMD Turion MT-32 (25W)
      - 1x 256MB Corsair XMMS DDR400
      - M2-ATX
      - Belkin 802.11G W-Nic
      - Garmin 15H GPS
      - WinXP SP2 (NLited)

Comment

Since this one is related to unlock phone. I really don't need to unlock my phone but I do need to transfer contract info from Cingular SIM to Tmobile phone. I have been with Cingular for the pass couple years and it time for me to switch to Tmobile (not until another month).
        I just don't want to sit there and spend couple hours and re-enter all 100+ name and number from Cingular SIM/phone to the to-be Tmobile SIM/phone.
        Is there any other way? I have no cable or method of connection to connect from Cingular phone to PC. One of the Cingular phone i have is the LG C1300 the other is Moto G350.
        2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
        89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
        Y2K Accord Dell GX150
        RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
        EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Looks like you 4 years to late. He does not have this phone anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X