Wireless Broadband hack?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless Broadband hack?

I had wireless broadband through a antenna on the roof of my house. I recently had the account closed because I'm moving..... But it still works perfectly except the email account connected to the service is closed. I'm really confused am I picking up from the tower broadcasting or is the antenna picking up my neighbor wireless connection? I pick up my neighbors connection very low signal until I connect to the antenna on the roof then it's excellent.
    Is broadband like tv where as long as the antenna is there you'll receive service?
    Anyone know?

haha if it works, leave it alone. Its pretty sweet that we live in an day where you can likely just put up an antenna and get free broadband.

Comment

LOL... You are probably connecting to a neighbor.

I have people that I go over to fix their PC and noticed that they were connected to the neighbors unsecure connection all this time since they paid for their service 2 years ago.

They never used their connection and was paying for it too. LOL...

It's like paying for the internet and not hooking it up. This is what a lot of people that don't know anything about computers are doing.

I hope you weren't doing the same thing.

Comment

Please do not discuss illegal actions on the forums.

I know this happened by accident, but mp3car does not want to get into any trouble due to illegal things being discussed.
        Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

Working...
        X