Treo 650 BT functionality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treo 650 BT functionality

I wasn't sure where to put this thread, so I'll try it here.

Has anyone got anything to work with your treo 650 and your carpc? I mean besides just basic sync. I'm looking for something like phonecontrol or additional functionality to use with my carpc. Support seems to be "spotty" for the treo for as popular as it is.
    Opus ITX Vehicle PC Case, VIA EPIA MII12000 Mini-ITX Mainboard, Xenarc 700TSV touchscreen

Yes. I have.
    My PC isnt' in teh truck as of yet.

I'm not using PhoneControl, but I do have the Treo650 Setup to automagically connect to the 'net when the vehicle PC doesn't have a conneection.
    Cingular is my provider.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

interesting. So you're just using the "new" DUN option with cingular? Anything else besides data services?
      Opus ITX Vehicle PC Case, VIA EPIA MII12000 Mini-ITX Mainboard, Xenarc 700TSV touchscreen

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone
        interesting. So you're just using the "new" DUN option with cingular? Anything else besides data services?
        Not yet.
        I don't know if I'm going to sync the Treo with my in-car PC or not at this point.
        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
        How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Only thing I have found

I use PDANet for my internet access and PDAReach for my phone control. Currently in PDAReach there isn't a way to integrate it the system soundcard, but I use my Bluetooth headset. So you can basically make calls and receive calls through the PC, but for now you have to still use a headset.......unless anybody has a better idea.

http://www.junefabrics.com/pdareach/index.php

http://www.junefabrics.com/palmnet/index.php

Comment

interesting... pdareach definitely gives me some more ideas.. thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X