Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me please! Bluetooth connection failed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me please! Bluetooth connection failed!

Hi I bought a usb bluetooth dongle to sync my phone with outlook on my pc and to transfer files. It only works SOMETIMES, however. Most of the time it can not connect to the serial port service. It pairs with my phone fine. Then I choose my phone in bluesoleil and click the serial port button. Sometimes it says connected and works a for a short time, most of the time it just says "starting connection" for a while, then "connection failed". My phone is a Siemens Sp65.

I also have problems with bluesoleil / blue soleil..
    Black SolarCell Portable Bluetooth Gps reciever for sale, Contact me!
    BMW E46 320 Touring project thread, making the perfect multimedia car ;)
    BMW E46 WORKLOG

Comment

Funny. I have ZERO problems with BlueSoleil drivers. Most people have issues with Widcomm crap.
      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

widcomm 5 works perfectly for me, couldn't get isht going with the bluesoleil stuff..
        Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

Bluetooth got you blue?

I have fought with BT on my boxes for years here are some tricks:

XP SP2 is a must!

With that said do NOT use Microsoft's BT drivers. The idea here is force the use of YOUR devices drivers. Even if you use your devices setup program, somehow someway sometimes MS will install its drivers. In addition, I have noticed that sometimes both MS and your devices will seem to be active at the same time. You need to disable the Mickysoft drivers... Notice that I said DISABLE. Do not uninstall the drivers - they will only come back. Microsoft Bluetooth places ICON is generally larger than linksys and others that I have used.

Some specific installs that I recall require multiple drivers off the CD be manually loaded. After loading a linksys dongle and forcing the use of it's driver opposed to the stock MS driver - you need also to update the drivers (! Yellow mark in device manager) Bluetooth Com Port from the CD that came with the linksys dongle.

Hope this helps..

Comment

For me a hibernate make some devices work partly or not. Fore example, my bluetooth dongle is always blinking after insert into usb port. When back from a hibernate it often goes to just permanent light. Someone with a fix?
            Black SolarCell Portable Bluetooth Gps reciever for sale, Contact me!
            BMW E46 320 Touring project thread, making the perfect multimedia car ;)
            BMW E46 WORKLOG

Comment

Working...
            X