Phone Control (Phoco) and Internet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone Control (Phoco) and Internet

I am able to connect to the Internet using my cellphone (Cingular). At the same time I can still make normal phone calls.

I also have phoco working.

However I cannot have phoco running and connect to the Internet (regardless of which I start first).

Am I just expecting too much? Or is there some way to have both (without a seperate phone or wireless card)???

Thanks...Paul

I take it you mean you can make phone calls via the phone? Your phone can maybe only make limited bluetooth connections if this is the case. Some phones work ok doing this some dont, some dont even work right with phoco on its own as it uses 2 connections audio gateway and com port connection which is probablt what your internet is trying to use. You could try creating another port in BT manager and getting one or the other to use that instead.
    Visit my site V8 Scimitar

SP13000, 300GB SATA HD, 1GB DDR. Opus 150, K301 screen, Cisco WIFI, AQmax GPS, RoadRunner and FreeDrive, Sony MEX-R5 head unit. 4 years installed and it just keeps running!

Comment

Originally posted by v8 scimitar
      I take it you mean you can make phone calls via the phone? Your phone can maybe only make limited bluetooth connections if this is the case. Some phones work ok doing this some dont, some dont even work right with phoco on its own as it uses 2 connections audio gateway and com port connection which is probablt what your internet is trying to use. You could try creating another port in BT manager and getting one or the other to use that instead.

Sorry I should have provided more detail. My phone is not BT capable.
      I'm using a USB cable to connect.
      I can make and receive calls via the phone and have Internet connection at the same time.

I can make calls via phoco (although I can't use the computer for handsfree)
      as long as I do not have Internet connection.

Phoco will not start if the Internet is already connected.

...Paul

Comment

Working...
      X