No announcement yet.

HELP!!!! Networking iPaq 2215 to Win Xp it don"t ????? well for lon at a time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!!!! Networking iPaq 2215 to Win Xp it don"t ????? well for lon at a time

Ihave got a network here and it has ben fine for over 3 years now i want to put this pc back in the car and use it with the iPaq 2215 .
    BUT this is the problem that i got.....
    i got my Sharing set up fine on the xp all my pc's see and use the Drives in it fine ! no login needed >But when i use the ipaq to see the drives It will see the drives SWEET All 9 of them aslong as i am streaming mp3's or watching a DVD or Divx if i stop for 10 minuts or so and try to "click" a drive I get > Access is denied< restarting the ipaq dont fix this i need to reboot The Xp box and that is a pain in the ***! and if i don't hop on one of the Shared drives in less than 10 min of the xp booting back up i will get the same thing >Access is denied< on the ipaq.
    BUT the Strange thing is when i get on the Shares I can stream mp3's for 10 Days nonstop ????????
    And BTW my drives do not goto "sleep" nor the wifi card in the xp
    cause when the ipaq gets >Access is denied< All other pc's still can see and use the Shares.

Please help this has ben "Killing" me for over a month now every day i am on line looking this problem up with no luck at all.
Working...
X