Links to CarPC related news and information

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links to CarPC related news and information

Would this be the correct forum to put links to CarPC related news? I run across a lot of different posts to developments in this area that I never see posted or talked about here at mp3car. For example:

Volkswagen asks developers to design next-gen. infotainment systems - Autoblog

If there is a better forum to put these, or I'm not supposed to do this please let me know.

Derek

some of these sometimes get thrown into the blog area, but this area is as good as any for general stuff imo..

that is a pretty good idea on vw's part, though i am still not crazy about having other companies products integrate with the cars- so what happens when apple changes the design of the iphone (or even worse, the 30pin connector pinout :gasp? you have to get a new car when your iphone breaks...or tear out the entire a/v system in the car...
    My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
    "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
    carpc undecided

Comment

Originally posted by Penzance View Post
      Would this be the correct forum to put links to CarPC related news? I run across a lot of different posts to developments in this area that I never see posted or talked about here at mp3car. For example:

Volkswagen asks developers to design next-gen. infotainment systems - Autoblog

If there is a better forum to put these, or I'm not supposed to do this please let me know.

Derek
      I can create a forum for this? CarPC related News?

You want to be the moderator...basically keep doing what you are doing? I am guessing I should make the forum visible from the main page.
      Suggestions or Comments on the forums? Post here.

mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

Feel free to pm me if you:
      • Have a general comment on mp3Car's products or services
      • Have a product you would like to have tested by the mp3Car community
      • Have a file you would like mp3Car to host
      • Have a cool idea that would improve the forums

Comment

That's fine - I can't commit to doing this 24/7, but I gather a lot of info in my wanderings on the web and I like to connect threads when I can.

Comment

Working...
        X