July 31, 2008 - Self Wrapping Split Braided Sleeving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 31, 2008 - Self Wrapping Split Braided Sleeving

We added TechFlex's 1/2 " Self Wrapping Split Braided Sleeving- Fire retardant Wire wrap to the store. This is great for organizing the messiest of car computer installations.
    Check out the demo movie here.

Will you be adding other sizes?

Comment

http://www.techflex.com

Got all the sizes you need/want. Cheaper, too.
      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyM View Post
        Will you be adding other sizes?
        What sizes do you think we should add? You could by this from techflex directly but I think you need to buy it in 150' foot spools.

We cut it for you with a hot knife here by the foot.

We could get a role of 3/4" 1", 1.5" or 2" I think the demand for that in car computing would be pretty low.

Comment

well I was thinking 1/8" and 1/4". what do these sizes mean? Is 1/2" as big as it gets, if so what does it start out as? For example, if I only 2 power wires going to a hub, would 1/2" be too big and loose?

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyM View Post
            well I was thinking 1/8" and 1/4". what do these sizes mean? Is 1/2" as big as it gets, if so what does it start out as? For example, if I only 2 power wires going to a hub, would 1/2" be too big and loose?
            1/2" is the natural internal diameter. It can hold smaller cables or stretch to include more cables. This flexibility is one of the reasons this product was picked. There is a built in overlap which allow for expansion. The photo on the store shows the wrap slightly expanded to accommodate 2 RCA cables, an 8 gauge power wire, and a thick xenarc wire(vga, rca, usb).

Comment

Working...
            X