Tech in Jay Leno's Jet car, Mobile car comptuers, Bio Diesel B100

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech in Jay Leno's Jet car, Mobile car comptuers, Bio Diesel B100

Thank you Steven for opening up the ropes and Jay's car at SEMA. I think the title says it all. See and comment in this thread below.

To see this in HD, go directly to the Vimeo website: http://vimeo.com/2189536

How does a jet car work, is it just a traditional airplane jet mounted to a car?

Comment

Just put the mic in your pocket it's not doing anything! OK it was better at the end

Comment

Originally posted by Cybergeek View Post
        Just put the mic in your pocket it's not doing anything! OK it was better at the end
        Did anyone else have a problem with audio on this video? I tested it on two machines and had no problems. Let me know if I need to fix something and I can re process and upload the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiberoptic View Post
          Did anyone else have a problem with audio on this video? I tested it on two machines and had no problems. Let me know if I need to fix something and I can re process and upload the video.
          No it was no problem just the mic seamed farther away from the mouth had to turn up the speakers, it's OK sorry.

And Robert I really like your video where you show how to build a car pc. It there anyway I can download this video or buy a set that explains how to install car PC's?

Comment

Working...
          X