Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vehicle Specific Double Din LCD Touch Screen Dash Panel Kits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vehicle Specific Double Din LCD Touch Screen Dash Panel Kits


    Our double din kits pair the finest quality aftermarket dash panel kits from Scosche, Metra, or others with our own double din frame and the Lilliput EBY701 monitor (other monitors are optional) for a truly remarkable and integrated solution for your vehicle. Fitment in your car is a breeze. Pair one of these with one of our Custom Car Computers and you're ready to go.


    SHOP NOW
    to see if we offer one for your vehicle.
    Have a product you would like to sell on the mp3Car Store? PM me for more information.

    Have a car computer question? Ask me by emailing the store.

  • #2
    Nothing there for Toyota/Lexus...

    No love for the big T.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?



    Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jensen2000 View Post
      Our double din kits pair the finest quality aftermarket dash panel kits from Scosche, Metra, or others with our own double din frame and the Lilliput EBY701 monitor
      How different is Mp3 Car's own Double DIN frame from Bybyte's Double DIN frame? Any differences between the two other than the addition of after-market dash panels?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DigitalVampire View Post
        How different is Mp3 Car's own Double DIN frame from Bybyte's Double DIN frame? Any differences between the two other than the addition of after-market dash panels?
        the truth? no, they are no different, except that purchasing one from the mp3car store will help support the forums that you are reading this response on.
        My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
        "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"


        next project? subaru brz
        carpc undecided

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm pretty sure the mp3car frame IS the bybyte frame. I own one.
          mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
          Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
          Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

          Comment


          • #6
            Hopefully there will be significantly more selection in the future. Are you guy's open to suggestions or requests? It would be nice to see some of these dash kits available for higher end cars like Lexus (IS250 anyone?) and Audi.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by nobb View Post
              Hopefully there will be significantly more selection in the future. Are you guy's open to suggestions or requests? It would be nice to see some of these dash kits available for higher end cars like Lexus (IS250 anyone?) and Audi.
              There is some selection for audi, what I don't understand is the complete lack of north american brand parts. You'd think they'd cater to the vehicles that have a higher share of the automotive market! I drive a new body style gmc truck, one of the most common vehicles in canada, and haven't found anything at all available for it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Ford f-150

                I would like to see a bezel for ford f-150's preferbably one that can fit my 2004 FX4. If you can make one like Grayvader's pride of the empire for us non-fiberglasser's out there then it would be definately appreciated

                Comment


                • #9
                  I've been considering getting a carputer, wanted it to look clean, but didn't want to mess with the install. Looks like the Subaru one will be perfect for my 2009 Impreza Outback Sport.

                  What would be the easiest computer to pair it with? The one that requires the least amount of work? Is there anything that would just fit behind the screen, so I don't have to run wires from under my seat?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by PlayWithFire View Post
                    I've been considering getting a carputer, wanted it to look clean, but didn't want to mess with the install. Looks like the Subaru one will be perfect for my 2009 Impreza Outback Sport.

                    What would be the easiest computer to pair it with? The one that requires the least amount of work? Is there anything that would just fit behind the screen, so I don't have to run wires from under my seat?
                    Just wondering if this subaru double din will fit Forester 2005?

                    http://store.mp3car.com/Direct_Fit_D..._p/dsh-023.htm

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X