NEW* mp3Car Sunlight Readable Monitor HDMI DVI VGA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW* mp3Car Sunlight Readable Monitor HDMI DVI VGA

Struggled with hard to read displays long enough or do you own a convertible? If so, this is for you!

This display has been optically enhanced to provide better viewing in the automotive environment including:

* Tranflective enhancement ensures readability even in direct sunlight
    * Anti-glare technology - provides a wide range of view ability over a wide range of lighting conditions

NEW* This monitor is now based off the Lilliput 669 but has been painstakingly enhanced to ensure maximum viewability in all lighting conditions. Featuring HDMI, DVI, and VGA inputs, this monitor includes all the factory Lilliput accessories.

Have a product you would like to sell on the mp3Car Store? PM me for more information.

Have a car computer question? Ask me by emailing the store.

is this also touch?

Comment

Do you know if it is true HDMI/DVI or does it do an analogue conversion right off the bat?
      Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
      1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
      30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
      15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
      Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Originally posted by SNOtwistR View Post
        is this also touch?
        I would hope so, have you looked at the price? It's as much as a new laptop.
        My 2007 Ford F350 Work Log located HERE

Comment

Originally posted by PhilG View Post
          I would hope so, have you looked at the price? It's as much as a new laptop.
          And worth every penny if you have ever seen one in person. (Assuming it is comparable to the older model in terms of viewability)
          15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more

Comment

absolutely worth it.. the best lilliput to date now gets the transflective treatment. Cant beat that.
            mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
            Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
            Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

is there any possibility to get one installed in a dd frame with a warranty?

the extra cost is the first hurdle, but the fact that i am going to immediately void the warranty on almost $700 electronic device bothers me a little more...
              My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
              "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
              carpc undecided

Comment

Any plans of making a 10.4" like this?

Comment

Originally posted by soundman98 View Post

the extra cost is the first hurdle, but the fact that i am going to immediately void the warranty on almost $700 electronic device bothers me a little more...
                  Originally posted by 1996C1500 View Post
                  Any plans of making a 10.4" like this?
                  Both very good questions!!
                  My 2007 Ford F350 Work Log located HERE

Comment

Originally posted by soundman98 View Post

Please Please PLEASE say yes. I just picked up a (new to me) 9-3 convertable and would love to a double-din version of this. I will NOT buy this for this very reason. I am not about to void my warranty on a $700 display minutes after receiving it.

Comment

it seems that option is being avoided here-- no worries, it appears that mo-co-so does it as a $65/75 option--it's twice the cost of the dd frame(but cheap labor on their part), but well worth the warranty imo..

next project? subaru brz
                      carpc undecided

Comment

And (this has been discussed before) the quality is visible between the mocoso and mp3car transflectives.

Comment

could you post a link to those threads? i can't seem to find any direct comparisons..

next project? subaru brz
                          carpc undecided

Comment

Working...
                          X