Connect2Car Anywhere G2 Giveaway Contest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connect2Car Anywhere G2 Giveaway Contest

After spotting some discussion of this product on the forums, we looked into it further. If our forum members are interested in it, then it’s usually worth some follow-up. We discovered an amazing product that is as useful as it is impressive. It’s a software/hardware combination that allows a user to remotely control major functions of their vehicle from anywhere via a mobile device or computer. Anywhere G2 can turn your car on or off from anywhere you have access to your smartphone, allowing you to warm it up in the morning before you get in it, or to cut the power if an unauthorized driver is operating it. Other functions include the ability to lock and unlock doors and to track the vehicle’s position and speed. That’s already an impressive lineup of features, but we thought we’d put our forum members to the test (again).

See the Connect2Car Anywhere G2 Giveaway Contest Here
    Have a product you would like to sell on the mp3Car Store? PM me for more information.

Have a car computer question? Ask me by emailing the store.

I would love to go to the contest, but when I click on the link I get an error about not having permission to access the page.
    1999 Mercury Grand Marquis GS with: ASRock E350M1 w/4GB RAM, 80GB Intel SSD, Opus DCX3.120, Visteon HD Radio + HDR-USB, PL-18N wifi, OBDLink Scan Tool, BTA6210 BT, BU-353, Win 7 Ultimate, CF 4.0, Alpine MRP-F240 + MRP-T220, RF Punch 1572s, Kicker 8" Comp.

Comment

Thread moved. The link should now work. Thanks for the heads up.
      Have a product you would like to sell on the mp3Car Store? PM me for more information.

Have a car computer question? Ask me by emailing the store.

Comment

yeah it's really nice but I want to know more about it but it's not opening then please tell me another way to know more about it. thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
        X