CES is just around the corner...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CES is just around the corner...

Everyone's favorite resident reviewer here with a reminder that the 2013 Consumer Electronics Show is January 8-11th, just a few short weeks away! As always, mp3Car will be present and accounted for during all the shows events.

As the tradition stands, we want your feedback on what to look forward to at the show. What gizmos, gadgets, and do-dads does the community have interest in? If you won't be in attendance this year, what can we showoff that you've been waiting for? Let's here your thoughts!
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Although I have already done the Android thing, and am on to windows carpc's, I am really curious as to how Android head units have progressed in the past year. What is Pioneer doing with their Appradio line, What kind of tablet car interface gadgets are coming out, and is anyone offering any Windows 8 or embedded car pc's?

I'm also curious about the next generation of sound processors to compete with the JBL MS-8, Rockford Fosgate 3.Sixty 3, and Audison Bit 1 that the other manufacturers come out with.

Oh, and what is the latest in phone integration into the car, hold for the year?

Comment

Agreed. Very curious about more android head units as well as more phone integration

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Definitely going to check the Pioneer AppRadio out along with other Android based head unit solutions. Would love to see some progress on the Parrott Android devices from last year. Keep the ideas coming guys

Comment

Any chance any of you fellers attending would like to get together for lunch or something?
          Tidder

Try RevFE
          The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

Originally posted by Tidder View Post
            Any chance any of you fellers attending would like to get together for lunch or something?
            When and where? I'm not going to be at the show until Thursday, but I'm local to Las Vegas and I'd be interested in meeting up with folks either at lunch or after hours. Always fun to join with fellow geeks for a chat.

VegasGuy

Comment

See if you can figure out what's wrong with this (simulated) HUD display from Harmon?

Click image for larger version

Name:	hud3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	2285140

Comment

Originally posted by Tidder View Post

Not sure how I missed this. Im at the show now. Will be here til thursday night. Definitely would be cool to hang out.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I like to know a little more about the "Lenovo LT1423p Mobile Wireless Touchscreen" could be a nice monitor change/or addon to my setup.

.......Being it's wireless, will there be any kind of lag though.

Comment

Originally posted by RAWPWR View Post
                    I like to know a little more about the "Lenovo LT1423p Mobile Wireless Touchscreen" could be a nice monitor change/or addon to my setup.

.......Being it's wireless, will there be any kind of lag though.
                    Ill swing by the Lenovo booth and let you know!

Comment

Thanks Sonic.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasGuy View Post
                        See if you can figure out what's wrong with this (simulated) HUD display from Harmon?

[ATTACH]68460[/ATTACH]
                        Could this be your music displayed in coverflow mode?

Comment

Originally posted by RAWPWR View Post
                          Could this be your music displayed in coverflow mode?
                          I was thinking more about the fact he's doing 120 kph in a crosswalk with a pedestrian in front of the car. Probably got distracted by the album art

Comment

Originally posted by VegasGuy View Post
                            Probably got distracted by the album art
                            Exactly,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
                              Not sure how I missed this. Im at the show now. Will be here til thursday night. Definitely would be cool to hang out.

Lunch on Thursday?

Comment

Working...
                              X