• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Road Runner Site - Project Planning

Discussion Thread about the New Site

Potential Project managers for new site

* Arrow 269 Posts since Feb 2006
    o Runs a web development company that includes hosting, design, and programming and is skilled in each of these areas.
    o Plans projects like this often.
    o Thinks Road Runner is the greatest contribution to the car computing community.
    * blk02si 1570 posts Since Jul 2005
    o Runs a computer company that includes [car]PC manufacturing, networking, web development and IT consulting
    o Has used RR since Aug 2005 and has coded 6 public releases of "Shock" skin series and 1 public release of "Carwings" skin with SDK. Beta tests new RR code before it is released to public.
    o Understands interface design concepts and how they interact with safe driving habits.
    * Filecon 8 Posts Since May 2008
    o Has just commenced a computer company which solely focuses on manufacturing Carputers in Australia.
    o Has 20 years experience in the IT business, the last 12 years as a consultant enhancing/mainainting large legacy systems
    o Has many years experience as a PM but has only just started learning OO progamming (JAVA) and basic html
    o Has just started using and testing RR
    * JohnWPB 2911 posts since August 2005
    o Computer hardware and software consultant. Moderate Programming skills in VB6, VBScript, AutoIt. Extensive experience with the inner workings of Road Runner.
    o MP3Car Moderator
    o Author of the DigitalFX skin.
    * Jwlionking 116 posts since April 2005
    o Intermediate level of IT knowledge - developed by profession, hobby, and self learning and curiosity.
    o Prior business of a computer repair/building company
    o Currenly have a small scale webhost account with website building experience (Lately Vbulletin or Content Management - HTML years ago)
    o Current profession as Technical manager which includes project management
    * monzablue16v 41 posts since Mar 2006
    o Other items of note about candidate to be placed here
    * Sonicxtacy02 4,889 posts since September 2004
    o Other items of note about candidate to be placed here

Things project management candidates might want to add to wiki for up and coming poll. :

* I live and brethe road runner
    * I plan projects for my real job
    * I have written these plugins already for roadrunner:
    o Plugin x
    o Plugin x

Potential Developers for new site
    fischb22 27 posts since nov 2007 - skin section(upload/auto gallery/download, php & mysql experience)