Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: RELEASE FreeDrive 0.5 beta

  1. #1
    FreeDrive Creator CdRsKuLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,469

    RELEASE FreeDrive 0.5 beta [Updated version] 12 April

    Ok.. built a new installer for it, it installs everything all you need are the maps and a sdk, either the cracked version from ages ago, or a brand new one which you can buy from powerloc.. thats if they have sussed out what the hell there doing there !

    cheers

    CdR

    Please download from www.freedrive.co.uk
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The land of polar bears and nekkid blonds
    Posts
    446
    Whohoo... first post and download ?

    /M

  3. #3
    Raw Wave
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    On the beach
    Posts
    2,223
    Tested the other day ..... looking good so far ..... no major problems

  4. #4
    Variable Bitrate MC_Stoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    427
    'bout time!

    Will download, test and report...
    A calm approach in a troubled world...
    http://www.inside-guide.co.uk/CarPC

    CONSOLE_RR Project in progress...
    DC UK Forum

  5. #5
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The land of polar bears and nekkid blonds
    Posts
    446
    Well...

    In address mode, the swedish letters are displayed as some odd characters (greek capital letter phi).

    In settings, metric / imperial minimizes FD, hide/show first hides FD then shows it 1 second later, GPS settings minimizes FD.

    oh, and leaving the second menu (touch skin, switch/settings/exit) to time out (should disappear) also minimizes FD.

    /M

  6. #6
    FreeDrive Creator CdRsKuLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus
    Well...

    In address mode, the swedish letters are displayed as some odd characters (greek capital letter phi).

    In settings, metric / imperial minimizes FD, hide/show first hides FD then shows it 1 second later, GPS settings minimizes FD.

    /M
    I cant check the address mode here, but I would of thought its to do with the font. I have checked the metric/imperial and hide/show and GPS and they seem to work fine.. Will have a check. The Address list box uses Arial font which I thought was standard.. maybe not. If you want to add to the keyboard I have left afew free keys, have a look in skin folder

    CdR

  7. #7
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,581
    <marker>

  8. #8
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The land of polar bears and nekkid blonds
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by CdRsKuLL
    I cant check the address mode here, but I would of thought its to do with the font. I have checked the metric/imperial and hide/show and GPS and they seem to work fine.. Will have a check. The Address list box uses Arial font which I thought was standard.. maybe not. If you want to add to the keyboard I have left afew free keys, have a look in skin folder

    CdR

    I just re-checked old 0.4 and is there and metric/imperial works fine as does the second menu time out... so something have changed from 0.4 >> 0.5.
    There are no changes between the text part in the skin.ini file from 0.4 to 0.5

    [EDIT] Yes, you should able to do it... just use the scandinavia map, go for street, type "V" and then paste an "" and you'll see what I'm on about.
    Come to think about it, you don't even need the scandinavia map, just paste and or in the textbox and you'll see the same thing. [/EDIT]


    and


    /M

  9. #9
    FreeDrive Creator CdRsKuLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus
    I just re-checked old 0.4 and is there and metric/imperial works fine as does the second menu time out... so something have changed from 0.4 >> 0.5.
    There are no changes between the text part in the skin.ini file from 0.4 to 0.5

    [EDIT] Yes, you should able to do it... just use the scandinavia map, go for street, type "V" and then paste an "" and you'll see what I'm on about.
    Come to think about it, you don't even need the scandinavia map, just paste and or in the textbox and you'll see the same thing. [/EDIT]


    and


    /M
    ok can you try this to see if it sorts out all the problems you mentioned please, just overwrite the freedrive.exe with the one below

    www.x-digital.addr.com/freedrive/FreeDrive.exe

    let me know

    cheers

    CdR

  10. #10
    Super Moderator xBrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,687
    I guess I better download and try this if you are just about done with the SDK.
    AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
    Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
    Installed.


    -GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
    -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Release - FreeDrive 0.4 beta (D3 Frontend)
    By CdRsKuLL in forum FreeDrive
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-18-2005, 07:16 AM
  2. RELEASE - FreeDrive 0.33 beta (D3 Frontend)
    By CdRsKuLL in forum FreeDrive
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 03:08 PM
  3. RELEASE - FreeDrive 0.32 beta (D3 Frontend)
    By CdRsKuLL in forum FreeDrive
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-10-2005, 03:59 PM
  4. RELEASE - FreeDrive 0.31 beta (D3 Frontend)
    By CdRsKuLL in forum FreeDrive
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-08-2005, 12:32 PM
  5. RELEASE - FreeDrive 0.3 beta
    By CdRsKuLL in forum FreeDrive
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-05-2005, 02:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •