Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: RELEASE - FreeDrive 0.52

  1. #11
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Yamba NSW Australia
    Posts
    56

    Sdk

    I think your interface is great - much easier with the touch screen and my large clumsy fingers.

    I have been trying to use the SDK with the SDK Example as a guide to write a prog to get info from FreedDrive but don't seem to be able to get it work.

    I have no problems sending commands back to FD but can't get it going the other way. Am I missing something?

    Regards
    AUSMARK

  2. #12
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    16
    Works great for me now, thanks CdR for fixing the Nordic issues so quick

    And most of all thanks for sharing this software with us for free

  3. #13
    Maximum Bitrate tolisn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    731
    The zoom commands are not documented in the SDK. Can we please have a syntax for these
    Thanks
    The road is long but we are getting there.

  4. #14
    FreeDrive Creator CdRsKuLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,507
    Quote Originally Posted by tolisn
    The zoom commands are not documented in the SDK. Can we please have a syntax for these
    Thanks
    opps sorry.. try

    zoom - alters map zoom when in 2d / birdeyes view mode ie. COMsend "FDSDK","ZOOM:-20" to zoomout an extra 20%

    so for RR, "SENDMSG;FDSDK;ZOOM:-20","" think that works.. :-)

    will update the readme for the next version

    CdR

  5. #15
    FreeDrive Creator CdRsKuLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,507
    Quote Originally Posted by AUSMARK
    I think your interface is great - much easier with the touch screen and my large clumsy fingers.

    I have been trying to use the SDK with the SDK Example as a guide to write a prog to get info from FreedDrive but don't seem to be able to get it work.

    I have no problems sending commands back to FD but can't get it going the other way. Am I missing something?

    Regards
    AUSMARK
    ok, I've added a few lbls to the sdk example, this will show you how to request info from freedrive... the command line to use in the send sdk box is..

    request:fdspeed:fdexample

    this being.. command:info:requesting apps name

    the apps name is set in the sdkfrm in the example.

    cheers

    CdR

    O yeah the updated sdk is at
    http://www.x-digital.addr.com/FreeDrive/sdkexample.zip

  6. #16
    Low Bitrate jimothy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    64
    I still get the missing file error even with the new .zip you posted for SilverTouch. Also, might be a config issue on my side but the window is narrower now and the numbers (time, etc) don't fit for the default skins.

    I did an uninstall of the previous version before installing the newest, but was there a config item that I missed?

  7. #17
    Maximum Bitrate tolisn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    731
    Hey CDR
    Nice job on the font problem and the foreign OSK characters support. The only problem I'm having know is that the address list does not update when you type non English characters (Greek) in the OSK. When typing English character the address list is updated and scrolls down to the first character that you type. This is not the case when you use Greek characters.

    Do you have any suggestions ??

    Keep it up, we are getting there
    The road is long but we are getting there.

  8. #18
    FreeDrive Creator CdRsKuLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,507
    Quote Originally Posted by jimothy
    I still get the missing file error even with the new .zip you posted for SilverTouch. Also, might be a config issue on my side but the window is narrower now and the numbers (time, etc) don't fit for the default skins.

    I did an uninstall of the previous version before installing the newest, but was there a config item that I missed?
    Hi m8, it must be down to you and where you have unzipped the skin too, delete the silvertouch folder from FD's skins folder, then go into setting.ini in the freedrive folder, and stick the skin=default . Then unzip the fresh silverskin.zip, make sure it was the one I posted, not the one I needed to fix. That should sort that out. As for the fonts not fitting, FreeDrive auto sizes everything but the fonts, so if you want to return FreeDrive back to its standard size, again open up settings.ini and change the size = 0,0,800,600 (think thats right). If you like the skin and the fonts dont look right, then go into the skins folder, open up skin.ini and adjust the placement / size of the fonts as needed. If you need further examples then let me know.

    Cheers

    CdR

  9. #19
    FreeDrive Creator CdRsKuLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,507
    Quote Originally Posted by tolisn
    Hey CDR
    Nice job on the font problem and the foreign OSK characters support. The only problem I'm having know is that the address list does not update when you type non English characters (Greek) in the OSK. When typing English character the address list is updated and scrolls down to the first character that you type. This is not the case when you use Greek characters.

    Do you have any suggestions ??

    Keep it up, we are getting there
    Can you confirm you have your regional settings set to greek and not uk or anything ? This would cause a problem if it was. I will have a look at the way I've coded the list updating code.

    cheers

    CdR

  10. #20
    Maximum Bitrate tolisn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    731
    Yep, my regional settings are indeed set to Greek, so thats not the fault.
    Wondering what it could be

    Anyway, I'm sure that you will come up with something

    Thanks
    The road is long but we are getting there.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. RELEASE - FreeDrive 0.51 Beta
    By CdRsKuLL in forum FreeDrive
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 04:03 AM
  2. Release - FreeDrive 0.4 beta (D3 Frontend)
    By CdRsKuLL in forum FreeDrive
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-18-2005, 07:16 AM
  3. RELEASE - FreeDrive 0.33 beta (D3 Frontend)
    By CdRsKuLL in forum FreeDrive
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 03:08 PM
  4. RELEASE - FreeDrive 0.32 beta (D3 Frontend)
    By CdRsKuLL in forum FreeDrive
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-10-2005, 03:59 PM
  5. RELEASE - FreeDrive 0.3 beta
    By CdRsKuLL in forum FreeDrive
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-05-2005, 02:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •