Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52

Thread: Bugs Wanted

  1. #11
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobby
    One thing I've noticed ..... traffic light cams sometimes alert after the camera - I'll see if I can work out what is going on for you.
    you're driving too fast through them.

    I mean you are supposed to at least slow down for red lights, some people have even been known to stop for them.

  2. #12
    FreeDrive Creator CdRsKuLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,469
    Quote Originally Posted by whodwho
    This is just calling up FreeDrive.exe and the menu with no frontend. The modes work correctly but when the which ever mode loads it call the opposite skin. If you don't have a different day/night skin, edit the day-off.jpg with a D and the night-off.jpg with a N. when the day mode loads it will have a N, when you switch to night it still will, when you switch back to day it will have a D.

    Hope I didn't confuse it more...

    Thanks again
    ok think I understand you know.. its changing the font colour, but not loading the correct background. Will have a play

    CdR

  3. #13
    Raw Wave
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    On the beach
    Posts
    2,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer
    you're driving too fast through them.

    I mean you are supposed to at least slow down for red lights, some people have even been known to stop for them.

    Ahhh ... thats what I'm doing wrong!

  4. #14
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    23
    Is there a posebility to add a button to resett the speedcamera direction, and get a descripton on what button to hit if you are driving towards the camera. So others like me dont get confused.
    Hope you understod what I was writing. You are the one...

  5. #15
    The Last Good Gremlin GizmoQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    2,344
    Because I split the GPS signal, I run Freedrive as an external GPS program and let RR use the GPS feed directly through the mappoint settings in RR Config. Ever since I started using this method, FreeDrive doesn't embed properly. I know its something simple but here's an excerpt of my rr.ini:

    launchpath=C:\Program Files\Road Runner\LAUNCH\
    winamppath=C:\Program Files\Winamp\
    skinpath=C:\Program Files\Road Runner\Skins\zots.new\
    nightskin=C:\Program Files\Road Runner\Skins\zots.new\
    mpcpath=C:\Program Files\Road Runner\mplayerc.exe
    screentype=4:3
    videoautohide=false
    videohidetime=4
    videofiles=.avi, .mpg, .mpeg, .wmv, .mov , .mpe, m3u
    audiofiles=.mp3, .wma, .wmv, .wav, .mpeg, .mpg , .mpe, .cda, m3u
    speedatt=true
    speedattmute=true
    speedattunit=mph
    speedattgrad=80
    speedattvola=20
    speedattvolb=100
    speedattspeeda=0
    speedattspeedb=70
    speedattmode=line
    speedattvolzero=70
    speedattvolgainat50mph=10
    speedattmaxstep=10
    speedattvolzero=70
    mapmonkeypath=C:\DestinatorApps\Map Monkey\MapMonkey.exe
    gpspath=C:\Program Files\FreeDrive\FreeDrive.exe
    gpsname=FreeDrive
    exitmode=4
    showicons=true
    showextensions=false



    Also would it be possible to get the current city as a new label when you update the SDK?

    Lastly, And please take no offense, but I would like an easier method to execute saved routes using the destinator favorites. Right now I have to do the following:
    Menu
    Next
    POI
    Item
    Tools
    Favorites
    Cancel
    Categories

    Then I can select the category and item I have saved for routing. Is there an easier way to accomplish this other than copying everything from my separate categories into your one "My Favorites" folder?

    P.S. I think I mentioned a few months back that your "My Favorites" and destinator's are confusingly separate files.
    HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

  6. #16
    Maximum Bitrate tolisn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    731
    1. The FDNEXTMAN label stays whatever was last after canceling of finishing a route. This has the effect of showing the last direction image indicator,when used from within RR, even after canceling of finishing a route. I think this label should be cleared at the end of the route or if cancel has been pressed.
    2. ETA, ETR are not showing up OK.
    3. And if possible add a hovering button option so we can exit full map view (I know this is not a bug but I just thought I'd ask).

    Thanks for your time and nice to see you are back on the project
    The road is long but we are getting there.

  7. #17
    FreeDrive Creator CdRsKuLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,469
    Quote Originally Posted by GizmoQ
    Because I split the GPS signal, I run Freedrive as an external GPS program and let RR use the GPS feed directly through the mappoint settings in RR Config. Ever since I started using this method, FreeDrive doesn't embed properly. I know its something simple but here's an excerpt of my rr.ini:

    launchpath=C:\Program Files\Road Runner\LAUNCH\
    winamppath=C:\Program Files\Winamp\
    skinpath=C:\Program Files\Road Runner\Skins\zots.new\
    nightskin=C:\Program Files\Road Runner\Skins\zots.new\
    mpcpath=C:\Program Files\Road Runner\mplayerc.exe
    screentype=4:3
    videoautohide=false
    videohidetime=4
    videofiles=.avi, .mpg, .mpeg, .wmv, .mov , .mpe, m3u
    audiofiles=.mp3, .wma, .wmv, .wav, .mpeg, .mpg , .mpe, .cda, m3u
    speedatt=true
    speedattmute=true
    speedattunit=mph
    speedattgrad=80
    speedattvola=20
    speedattvolb=100
    speedattspeeda=0
    speedattspeedb=70
    speedattmode=line
    speedattvolzero=70
    speedattvolgainat50mph=10
    speedattmaxstep=10
    speedattvolzero=70
    mapmonkeypath=C:\DestinatorApps\Map Monkey\MapMonkey.exe
    gpspath=C:\Program Files\FreeDrive\FreeDrive.exe
    gpsname=FreeDrive
    exitmode=4
    showicons=true
    showextensions=false



    Also would it be possible to get the current city as a new label when you update the SDK?

    Lastly, And please take no offense, but I would like an easier method to execute saved routes using the destinator favorites. Right now I have to do the following:
    Menu
    Next
    POI
    Item
    Tools
    Favorites
    Cancel
    Categories

    Then I can select the category and item I have saved for routing. Is there an easier way to accomplish this other than copying everything from my separate categories into your one "My Favorites" folder?

    P.S. I think I mentioned a few months back that your "My Favorites" and destinator's are confusingly separate files.
    Hi fella, I will be looking into the POI soonish, but I want to get ALL the bugs sorted before moving on (hence the thread) As for your embedding problem, I can only assume its because RR is now thinking its using Mappoint as its GPS and not FreeDrive. I would suggest changing the externalGPS.skin name ot something like FreeDrive.skin and then using the load command in RR to execute FD and also load the FreeDrive.skin at the same time.

    CdR

  8. #18
    FreeDrive Creator CdRsKuLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,469
    Quote Originally Posted by tolisn
    1. The FDNEXTMAN label stays whatever was last after canceling of finishing a route. This has the effect of showing the last direction image indicator,when used from within RR, even after canceling of finishing a route. I think this label should be cleared at the end of the route or if cancel has been pressed.
    2. ETA, ETR are not showing up OK.
    3. And if possible add a hovering button option so we can exit full map view (I know this is not a bug but I just thought I'd ask).

    Thanks for your time and nice to see you are back on the project
    Yeah, Iv'e been playing with this for sometime now on or off. D3 doesnt give you any information back to let you know when the routes finished. I do have a plan mind you its just a case of putting it into code. I am hoping to fix this for the 0.90 public release, infact it WILL BE DONE.. lol . Unsure what you mean about ETA / ETR ? not had any probs with these for along time, can you explain more ? As for the hovering button, yeah I will add some soon, maybe not in the bug fix 0.90 version

    cheers

    CdR

  9. #19
    FreeDrive Creator CdRsKuLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,469
    Quote Originally Posted by ingensin
    Is there a posebility to add a button to resett the speedcamera direction, and get a descripton on what button to hit if you are driving towards the camera. So others like me dont get confused.
    Hope you understod what I was writing. You are the one...
    I will have to write a manual soon I think, so peeps know just what FD can do. As for reseting the Cams, if you tap the speed when the alert comes up and then click on the same speed again it will reset and save the camera (change of speed) it will then show up in both directions again. Press the Green arrow if its pointing the way your going, or the red if its not.

    cheers

    CdR

  10. #20
    Maximum Bitrate LagunaICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Czech republic
    Posts
    772
    OK, not a bug report here... but could you please to add more SDK commands so entire route planning part including OSK could be manageble over SDK?
    and my favorite requets... command line parametr and/or .ini command to make splash-screen optional?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Centrafuse 1.4 Bugs
    By veetid in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 270
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 09:58 PM
  2. Centrafuse 1.3 Bugs
    By rickster in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 330
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 07:51 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 10:46 PM
  4. [OFFICIAL THREAD] NMC 0.7 alpha.1 bugs
    By netsuo in forum NeoCar Media Center
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 05:02 PM
  5. Just wanted to post my experience with Opus...
    By codelogic in forum Power Supplies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2004, 11:39 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •