Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 64647484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 587

Thread: Freeway (CCFR) Official Thread

  1. #551
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by oeri View Post
    Yeah, let me see a screenshot. Check to make sure there is at least one file in your video path.
    just got another run time error of 63 - bad record number when I selected refresh librarymy gps screen is way off too

    i'll upload those images for u

    Bug #1 Screen is out of alignment for some reason, I went into the freeway.ini and changed it to what you have in your instructions, resize skin:

    At 0 it is this:


    At 1 it is this:


    Bug #2 Also when it is set to 1 in the ini and when I exit the software i get a:



    At 2 it is this:


    Bug #3


    while refreshing the library

    Bug #4

    Iguidance buttons do not respond and it is not aligned properly


    Got the video to work but playback is really choppy... any suggestions? will you also be implementing so that i can browse video thru folders? i have 80 gb worth of music videos that i seperate all my stuff.

    Thanks
    Chk your paypal account later tonite, i'll be donating some more money to help you out. Thanks for doing this.

  2. #552
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Reston VA
    Posts
    28
    I am experiencing problems similar to those reported by e46.

  3. #553
    Freeway Creator oeri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by tn6478 View Post
    I have folders in there and i dont think it like to search by folders because I dont have any mp3 or video files loaded into freeway. also the GPS screen is way off.
    The videos list doesn't search in subfolders, but the media library contains all recursive files.

  4. #554
    Maximum Bitrate P3rv3rt B3ar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Funland
    Posts
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by Mañana View Post
    Too bad PhoCo is Payware thou...
    Well, PhoCo can hardly be called a payware, its "price" is like offering a pint to fellow coder...

    As happy PhoCo owner, Freeway support is great news!

  5. #555
    Freeway Creator oeri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    522
    Alright here, we go ...

    Quote Originally Posted by E46M3 View Post
    just got another run time error of 63 - bad record number when I selected refresh librarymy gps screen is way off too
    I'll look into this one. Does it happen with file 6597 every time? If so, I would appreciate it if you could send me that file so I can debug my library/ID3 reader.

    Quote Originally Posted by E46M3 View Post
    Bug #1 Screen is out of alignment for some reason, I went into the freeway.ini and changed it to what you have in your instructions, resize skin:
    I tried resizing Freeway to about 100 different resolutions on 3 different computers and was able to reproduce this bug only once on one specific screen at 1600x1200. However, I noticed (as in your screenshots), the "Freeway MDI" titlebar was appearing on my screen when I was using the Windows XP Classic theme. Please switch to the XP Luna (blue start menu, colored buttons, etc.) and try it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by E46M3 View Post
    Got the video to work but playback is really choppy... any suggestions? will you also be implementing so that i can browse video thru folders? i have 80 gb worth of music videos that i seperate all my stuff.
    Is this with all videos or only certain ones? Has it been smooth in previous releases? Does switching the theme resolve this? Are you using any input plugins (specifically mplayer)

    Quote Originally Posted by E46M3 View Post
    Chk your paypal account later tonite, i'll be donating some more money to help you out. Thanks for doing this.
    Hey, thanks a lot. I'll try my best to find time to keep coding, as school's starting.

  6. #556
    Maximum Bitrate Mañana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by P3rv3rt B3ar View Post
    As happy PhoCo owner, Freeway support is great news!
    I've heard its kinda buggy? And also, didnt zorro (the guy that made it) stop development of it?

  7. #557
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Mañana View Post
    I've heard its kinda buggy? And also, didnt zorro (the guy that made it) stop development of it?
    It's a complicated piece of software that has to cater fro many different phones all with many different ways of working and connecting.

    Zorro is still developing it but is only now selling it through resellers which basically means FrontEnds that are retailed rather than free.

    If you already have a licence you are OK. Zorro may make the SDK available for creators of frontends (free or otherwise) but it may be difficult to but the product if you don't already have it.

    Zorro was basically fed up of the support calls and people hacking his software, so now he support the resellers who then have to support the users.

  8. #558
    Variable Bitrate redbullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    273
    very cool software, i'll donate you my kidneys!

  9. #559
    Maximum Bitrate Mañana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
    Zorro is still developing it but is only now selling it through resellers which basically means FrontEnds that are retailed rather than free.

    If you already have a licence you are OK.
    Damn, I didn't know that =/ I thought of buying a license in a few weeks... But does that mean that if you buy one of the FrontEnds, you'll get a full PhoCo license with it?

    EDIT: Just checked out his site, seems like you can still buy licenses? Here for example...

  10. #560
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Mañana View Post
    EDIT: Just checked out his site, seems like you can still buy licenses? Here for example...


    Hmm, maybe he's changed his mind again.

Similar Threads

  1. Official 7th Gen Civic Thread
    By Maheriano in forum General MP3Car Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 05:51 PM
  2. HaveThread tools, etc, at the bottom of thread
    By Rafster in forum Mp3car Forum Suggestions/Comments
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 07:04 AM
  3. Official requests thread
    By coyote in forum MediaCar
    Replies: 224
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 12:09 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 11:52 AM
  5. Official Suck Up to Coyote Thread
    By SjLucky in forum MediaCar
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-18-2003, 02:21 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •