Blank visualisation and sticky buttons
An awesome new version Oeri. Here's a few problems I've had though:
1. Have just tried playing visualisations in FWU and I just get the screen below. Do I need to get a plug-in for mplayer?
2. The visualisation button doesn't exit the visualisation screen when clicked for a second time
3. When you select next track or previous track, the button stays highlighted whereas ideally it should just highlight for a split second?
4. The shuffle button doesn't appear to be able to get turned off (I think this is what the guy meant about the 'save our troops' comment!)
5. Volume only seems to change between 0 and 40% after that it says its going up but it doesn't
There are no visualizations for mplayer. The green screen is used as the overlay for mplayer video. I've finished coding the portion of the skinning system that will allow you to specify which buttons "stick" for the next release.
Does that mean visualization ever work? I know XBMC (which uses mplayer for the backend) supports several visualizations such as milkdrop. I don't know if that was something added by the XBMC team or something native to mplayer though.
Originally Posted by oeri
I've talked to the developers of XBMC, and the visualizations they made were solely for XBMC and not mplayer. I don't know what to do about the visualizations.
mediaportal uses winamp vis plugins i think, but does not rely on winamp for other things...
but i'm sure you're plenty familiar with winamp plugins already oeri. just a thought though.