- go to http://movies.yahoo.com/ and enter your zip code where it says Browse by Location.
- the next page will list some theaters near that zip code
- click on the theater you want, example: AMC Colonial 18
- the page will scroll down to that theater name
- next to the name is a link called Add to My Favorite Theaters
eample link for AMC Colonial 18 is below, the part in red is the number you need to have in your movie.ini file
- write info into movie.ini file example:
AMC Colonial 18,1235
the black screen you got when you clicked gps could very well be that when iguidance starts it brings up a warning screen and freeway never finds the iguidance window because the warning screen forces you to press ok before iguidance will start.
i had created a AutoIt file to get rid of the warning screen and allow iguidance to start fine.
- download and install AutoIt
- open note pad or any basic text editor and paste the below code into it
-change the location of iguidance.exe if yours is installed in a different place, then save the file as iguidance.au3
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\iNav\iGuidance", "ShowWarning", "REG_DWORD", "0")
Run("C:\Program Files\iNav\iGuidance\iGuidance.exe", "C:\Program Files\iNav\iGuidance")
- go to the start menu and find Compile Script to .exe , which should be listed under AutoIt
- from there just choose the iguidance.au3 as the Source and choose what you want the exe file named, where you want it saved and click convert
- then just change the iGuidanceEXE= (in the freeway.ini file) to be the location of the exe you just created and now iguidance should start fine and no more black screen
dvd function doesnt work for me either, i tried 3 different versions and nothing