Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: FrodoPlayer Kudos!!!

  1. #1
    FLAC
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    1,134

    FrodoPlayer Kudos!!!

    Frodo,

    Excellent job on the new FrodPlayer!! Thanks for all of your hard work. It was definitely worth the wait. This has become my new player.

    Thanks again from all of us (patient) users...........
    MikeH

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    34

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeH
    Frodo,

    Excellent job on the new FrodPlayer!! Thanks for all of your hard work. It was definitely worth the wait. This has become my new player.

    Thanks again from all of us (patient) users...........
    i couldnt have said it better

  3. #3
    I'm sorry, and you are....? frodobaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ruston, LA
    Posts
    8,846
    Thanks Guys
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

  4. #4
    Maximum Bitrate bertybassett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Gloucester (UK)
    Posts
    600
    well done that man. A descent front that I'm sure to give a good testing this weekend. Is it skinable?

  5. #5
    I'm sorry, and you are....? frodobaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ruston, LA
    Posts
    8,846
    Quote Originally Posted by bertybassett
    Is it skinable?
    Very
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

  6. #6
    Variable Bitrate SilentAdmirer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Linz Am Rhein , DE
    Posts
    276

    Thumbs up Best player I have seen/used for CarPC

    WOW .No doubt its the best player I have used for my CarPC .
    Wonderful work . Keep up the good work

    Satish

  7. #7
    I'm sorry, and you are....? frodobaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ruston, LA
    Posts
    8,846
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentAdmirer
    WOW .No doubt its the best player I have used for my CarPC .
    Wonderful work . Keep up the good work

    Satish

    Thank you, that means a lot considering how good the others I have used from here are.

    Frodo
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

  8. #8
    Super Moderator xBrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,687
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeH
    Frodo,

    Excellent job on the new FrodPlayer!! Thanks for all of your hard work. It was definitely worth the wait. This has become my new player.

    Thanks again from all of us (patient) users...........
    Frodo you don't only have the most posts out of anyone here on mp3car but you have the best mediaplayer. You Rock!!
    AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
    Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
    Installed.


    -GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
    -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    85
    I love the old school demo style "easter -egg" under About Frodo Player. We have all been dancing around and kicking like the player on screen. Actually kicked over some stuff a few times and almost fell on my a$$ in the process...

    Wonderful!!!

    Just consider how many people you have impacted in a very postive way!!!

    Keep it up and thanks for such great support of the CAR PC Community!

  10. #10
    Low Bitrate ImInSanDiego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Isn't it obvious
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by E30vert
    I love the old school demo style "easter -egg" under About Frodo Player. We have all been dancing around and kicking like the player on screen. Actually kicked over some stuff a few times and almost fell on my a$$ in the process...

    Wonderful!!!

    Just consider how many people you have impacted in a very postive way!!!

    Keep it up and thanks for such great support of the CAR PC Community!
    Holy back from the dead thread Batman!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FrodoPlayer SkinMaker Alpha Release
    By frodobaggins in forum FrodoPlayer
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-03-2003, 10:36 PM
  2. FrodoPlayer Update
    By frodobaggins in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-27-2003, 02:39 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-15-2003, 12:48 AM
  4. FrodoPlayer Redesign Screenshots
    By frodobaggins in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-05-2003, 12:40 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •