Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 280

Thread: Bug Reports 1.09

  1. #21
    I'm sorry, and you are....? frodobaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ruston, LA
    Posts
    8,846
    Quote Originally Posted by sailcat
    I stand corrected, thanks Frodo, you rule!
    Yes, Yes I do.
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

  2. #22
    Nic
    Nic is offline
    FLAC Nic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,047
    whenever i try and play an ogg file it comes up with a message box saying (it actually comes up twice) "the file you are attempting to play has an extension that does not match the file format. playing the file may result in unexpected behavior. do you want the player to try and play the file" theres a checkbox for "dont ask me again for this extension" but checking it has no effect.

    what the bloody hell is wrong?
    Signature: [==||========] 20% complete

  3. #23
    Maximum Bitrate Bravellir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    741
    Dont know if 1.08 already did that, and i'm guessing is by design, but when on directory mode 1 or 2, you can only browse the folders that already are in the database.
    Ikea Case. Epia M10000.M1-ATX. 512 Mb. 2,5" 80 GB HDD. 7" Lilliput. BU-303 GPS. Sony Joystick.
    Status -->
    Lilliput Installed (not indash yet..)
    BraveCar 2.5

  4. #24
    I'm sorry, and you are....? frodobaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ruston, LA
    Posts
    8,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic
    whenever i try and play an ogg file it comes up with a message box saying (it actually comes up twice) "the file you are attempting to play has an extension that does not match the file format. playing the file may result in unexpected behavior. do you want the player to try and play the file" theres a checkbox for "dont ask me again for this extension" but checking it has no effect.

    what the bloody hell is wrong?
    If the checkbox isn't working, then its a bug in mediaplayer.
    Do you have the directshow filter for OGG installed ?
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

  5. #25
    Nic
    Nic is offline
    FLAC Nic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by frodobaggins
    If the checkbox isn't working, then its a bug in mediaplayer.
    Do you have the directshow filter for OGG installed ?
    sure do, the files play fine i just have to click yes twice every time a new song starts
    Signature: [==||========] 20% complete

  6. #26
    I'm sorry, and you are....? frodobaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ruston, LA
    Posts
    8,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic
    sure do, the files play fine i just have to click yes twice every time a new song starts
    Try exiting frodoplayer, and open the file in mediaplayer. Maybe it'll kick
    in eventually.
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

  7. #27
    Maximum Bitrate GruvThang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Posts
    683
    FP 1.09 Release was "..." :)
    correcting placement:

    When I hit the FWD button after "Favorites" I get this error message:

    "Invalid property value. Max property must me lower than the Min property."

    Quote Originally Posted by frodobaggins
    Happens sometimes. Not been able to fix yet. Shouldn't happen
    to very many people, or often.

    Frodo
    [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Tektility

  8. #28
    Nic
    Nic is offline
    FLAC Nic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,047
    sweet, its fixed next problem... there is a pause between tracks, is there any media player setting or anything i can change to eliminate this? all my files are now ogg instead of mp3 just because i cant stand that small gap between tracks (most of my cds have the tracks mixed into each other)
    Signature: [==||========] 20% complete

  9. #29
    Nic
    Nic is offline
    FLAC Nic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by GruvThang
    correcting placement:

    When I hit the FWD button after "Favorites" I get this error message:

    "Invalid property value. Max property must me lower than the Min property."
    are you using the default skin?
    Signature: [==||========] 20% complete

  10. #30
    I'm sorry, and you are....? frodobaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ruston, LA
    Posts
    8,846
    no
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Similar Threads

  1. Bug Reports
    By frodobaggins in forum PV Bugs
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 01:01 AM
  2. Official Bug reports.
    By skippy76 in forum V.O.I.C.E.S
    Replies: 142
    Last Post: 11-08-2004, 12:37 PM
  3. Bug Reports
    By frodobaggins in forum FrodoPlayer
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 10-16-2004, 01:25 AM
  4. MediaEngine Bug Reports IMPORTANT... READ!!!
    By phat_bastard in forum Media Engine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 05:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •