I, like most of us am making the transition from mediacar to frodoplayer. I did alot of searching and couldn't find anything that helped me. In MediaCar my USB Radio always worked, never had an issue. I just installed FrodoPlayer and realized that I needed Radiator. No prob, downloaded and installed. Everything seems to be working except I have NO sound(which is kind of a prob!!) perhaps I need to change some settings in Radiator to make it work?? I fidled a little with no results. Any help??? Thx.
System: Epia ME6000, 256M, Winxp Mediacenter 2004, Lilliput, Delorme GPS Receiver, Belkin USB 802.11G Dongle, Gyration Wireless Keyboard, Onboard sound and video in use.
seems to be down
My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
It will be done sometime in the next generation.
I'm a lesbian too.
I am for hire!
FROM THE RADIATOR WEBSITE:
Why my D-Link USB radio does not work?
It looks that radiocard D-Link is basically GemTek FMRadio 21 USB in another wrapper. It is necessary to use this method:
1. download drivers for GemTek FMRadio 21 USB (23 kB) on http://flesko.cz/download/usbradio.zip (SEE ATTACHED)
2. uninstall original software
3. connect radio to another USB port to force Windows to detect it again
4. then, when Windows recognize the new hardware on the different port, just install usbradio.sys driver
5. select GemTek FMRadio 21 USB in Radiator options
If Windows errors out with the message The required section was not found in the INF file continue by this:
1. download installation package for the GemTek Radio 21 USB (zip file can be downloaded from www.gemtek.com.tw)
2. extract it to some folder
3. extract the two files (usbradio.inf and usbradio.sys downloaded from http://flesko.cz/download/usbradio.zip) into the folder where are the GemTek files that is the part reported missing
4. install it again
Try this custom driver.