Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 88

Thread: Ls_2.0

  1. #71
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    55
    Hi liquid_smoke, loving the skin but I need to bind a key to the button in the image so I can see the directory (or have it show directory by default??). I only have a 16key keypad to control everything but this skin doesn't allow to see directory and I can't find any key to bind to it.


  2. #72
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Deff
    Hi liquid_smoke, loving the skin but I need to bind a key to the button in the image so I can see the directory (or have it show directory by default??). I only have a 16key keypad to control everything but this skin doesn't allow to see directory and I can't find any key to bind to it.

    Anyone else know how to either disable the overlay that blocks the directory from being viewed? Or a command to toggle it on/off I've tried every single KEY in settings but none alter it, only clicking that botton in the attached image seems to remove it but it

  3. #73
    Maximum Bitrate clean customs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Deff
    Anyone else know how to either disable the overlay that blocks the directory from being viewed? Or a command to toggle it on/off I've tried every single KEY in settings but none alter it, only clicking that botton in the attached image seems to remove it but it
    The best way to do it is to just remove it from the screen completely, or minimize to a smaller box. It won't be full screen, but you can go to fullscreen mode to view everything.

    If you want it like that, or you want it just not on that screen anymore, just send me your skin.ini file and I will modify it if you want to whichever way you choose. It won't take but a few minutes. Either way you can still see it full screen.

    Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

  4. #74
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by clean customs
    The best way to do it is to just remove it from the screen completely, or minimize to a smaller box. It won't be full screen, but you can go to fullscreen mode to view everything.

    If you want it like that, or you want it just not on that screen anymore, just send me your skin.ini file and I will modify it if you want to whichever way you choose. It won't take but a few minutes. Either way you can still see it full screen.

    pm sent, I want it to be removed completely I like being able to see the directory at all times

    Thanks!

  5. #75
    Maximum Bitrate clean customs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    500
    You can replace this section in your skin.ini file if you want it gone.

    VIS_OR_INFO_LEFT=800
    VIS_OR_INFO_TOP=0
    VIS_OR_INFO_WIDTH=1
    VIS_OR_INFO_HEIGHT=1
    VIS_OR_INFO_FORECOLOR=16777215
    VIS_OR_INFO_BACKCOLOR=0
    VIS_OR_INFO_FONT_NAME=Zeroes
    VIS_OR_INFO_FONT_BOLD=False
    VIS_OR_INFO_FONT_ITALIC=False
    VIS_OR_INFO_FONT_SIZE=12
    VIS_OR_INFO_FONT_STRIKETHROUGH=False
    VIS_OR_INFO_FONT_UNDERLINE=False
    VIS_OR_INFO_LEFT=57
    VIS_OR_INFO_TOP=6.303125
    Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

  6. #76
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    55
    Cheers, I have made it smaller and moved up right

    Helps when ya know where to look, thanks )

  7. #77
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    sorry i didnt see this earlier, the skin your using isnt my skin, its just based on my skin. But the same applies to any skin, you cant turn it off completly, the onlly way is to remove it llike above or make it smaller. It shouldnt show up though, unless you cllick the button to make it show unless you have it set in the settings to start vis on playback. about 90% of the time the vis is off for me.

  8. #78
    Maximum Bitrate clean customs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    500
    It was showing up whenever the frodoplayer started and when a song started. Thats why I ended up moving mine smaller. I would always have to click that button he showed to make it dissapear so I could see what was going on. And then when a song or soemthing started, it would show up again. I tried all the settings too so it wouldn't do that, but nothing worked. Let me know if you yours does that too, or if you have options so it doesnt' automatically pop up because I like the full screen size.
    Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

  9. #79
    SMKFree liquid_smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,842
    no mine never does that. There is an option to turn that off, in the settings.

    Menu>Settings1>Misc> Jump to Vis/Video on Play

    make sure the check box is unchecked and frodo will not start vis on play or song change, it also will not start automatic when first launching FP unless you had the vis enabled when you exit FP.

  10. #80
    FLAC LESLIEx317537's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,597
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid_smoke
    no mine never does that. There is an option to turn that off, in the settings.

    Menu>Settings1>Misc> Jump to Vis/Video on Play

    make sure the check box is unchecked and frodo will not start vis on play or song change, it also will not start automatic when first launching FP unless you had the vis enabled when you exit FP.
    Nice skin.

    I just installed it last night, but also the vis always pops up on the next song, and I have checked that box, exited the program and rebooted but it doesn't seem to have any effect. Same with the remaining/time left option, that checked sometimes has no effect. Maybe a frodoplayer bug or something.
    SP13000|M2-ATX|512MB DDR400|2.5" 7200RPM S-ATA|Trans-7"|Slim SL DVD-CDRW|KEH 5.1 DSP|SB L!ve Ext|Gyration PowerMate|BT|WiFi|GPS|WinXP|VoomPC
    GPSing - Digital Speedo
    Relocating headunit and extending faceplate
    Button app to Alt-Tab between two programs

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •