eyeR Interceptor PRO for standalone use, or FusionBrain addition
***Note: current eyeR pro users should subscribe to this thread to keep up with new features and updates
eyeR Interceptor PRO now available, here is the Link
Firmware update utility:.....Attachment 58765
eyeR drivers:....................Attachment 57939
Latest Firmware:...............Attachment 59008
eyeR configuration utility:..Attachment 59009
Related eyeR stuff: HERE
Whats new in firmware 1.2
- Increased servo adjustment performance, added shortcut keys for easy tuning.
- Added support for MCP4725 I2C 0-5v analog output D/A addon for sensor testing and simulation
available @ sparkfun.com.
eyeR PRO Kit:
1 x eyeR Interceptor PRO
1 x Dedicated Climate/HVAC IR remote
1 x IR remote for controlling intercepted outputs
1 x Complete input harness
1 x Complete outputs harness
1 x Complete side entry harness (for PWM and servo connections)
1 x USB cable
Final board for the eyeR PRO complete with enclosure
Here are the two remotes:
Both remotes have unique code so they can be used at the same time without conflicting with each other.
Sample VB application that demostrates the eyeR in HVAC mode:
This example gives you a GUI for for you climate/HVAC when you are not using your remote. Any changes to the HVAC setting using the remote or eyeR are simutaneously reflected on the GUI, so you will always know the current settings of you HVAC.
- Slimline design, 70 x 48 x 14.5mm (with enclosure) so you can slide it in anywhere. Right angle connectors to reduce profile.
- Lower Standby current, approx 2 - 5mA (when device is in sleep mode)
- Can be used in conjunction with FusionBrain and other output devices if desired.
- Stand alone operation, device will function before USB port/PC has powered up.
- Up to 11 intercept-able outputs. On board intercept LED indicates when inputs do not match outputs.
- On-board transient protection for automotive applications.
- all inputs can accept 4-15v inputs (level conversion not required)
- All Inputs/Outputs can be read/controlled via PC respectively.
- On-board Infra-red receiver for controlling the outputs via remote.
- 11 Direct relay outputs.
- Low power mode with remote wake up for when the vehicle is turned off. IR remote control or inputs changes can wake up device.
- 2 dedicated Pulse width modulation (signal level PWM) outputs with up to 10-bit resolution, that's 1024 steps. This is useful for ultra precise motor/solenoid/dimmer control.
- 2 Independent Servo drivers (direct connection) with on-board power supply ~6.5v for high torque operation.
- On board 3-port hub for add-ons.
- RS232 connection for communicating to other devices.
- USB Drivers available for Windows, Linux 2.6.x and 2.4.36
- eyeR and add-ons firmware easily upgradable over USB.