eyeR Interceptor: 25Amp PWM FET Module Add-on
The eyeR Interceptor FET Moudule add-on is a convienient way to drive high current devices easilly and safely.
- Upto 25Amps continuous current rating
- fully encapsulated for safety
- Advanced FET driver stabilizing circuitry ensures the device runs super cool, even at high PWM frequency
- 1" x 1" x 0.7" form factor! (not including mounting tabs)
- LED status for output (LED will dim depending on output power)
This module can be used for:
- Variable control of heavy duty motors such as radiator fans
- Replacing that 4-position blower switch in your HVAC system and get up to 255 blower settings
- Hi-Speed Solid state relay control
- Boost solenoid control
- High current light dimmer
The modules are available in 2 different types:
So what are the differences between N-tpye and P-type?
Say you want to control a heavy duty fan,
If one end of the fan is permantly fixed to +V (positive) you would need a N-type module
If one end of the fan is permantly fixed to GND (negative) you would need a P-type module
Basically N-type sinks current and P-type sources current.
Equivalent circuits for N-Type & P-Type respectively
Attachment 57986Attachment 57988
Related eyeR stuff: HERE